How to Remove Permissions from Adobe PDF?
Have you come across a valuable PDF report but are unable to copy, edit, or even print it? And you don’t understand what’s going on on the internet? But you realized that this PDF is locked. So, here we provide you with the best solution to remove permissions from PDF.
Many users download books, magazines, and forms in PDF format from the internet. But sometimes they need to edit or copy documents, but they find it is restricted. This is a common problem for every user. Because PDF is a versatile format. We are here to solve our users’ problems.
“Hi, I got a letter from my office. This letter is given to tell the new rules and regulations and after receiving them I have to sign and submit that letter. But, I cannot edit this letter, as there are restrictions on PDFs for security reasons. I do not know what to do. Please suggest to me how to remove permissions from the PDF. “
“Hello, I am an LLB student and I have downloaded some important notes in PDF format from the internet. But some pages I need to save locally, so when I copy the content the option is greyed out. For security reasons, restrictions have been applied to the PDF file. Please tell me how to remove all permissions from PDF files so that I can copy it easily.”
I have only written two queries but I have seen multiple users’ queries written on the internet. So I recommend the simplest and most direct method for removing restrictions from a PDF file.
Direct Solution to Remove Permissions from PDF
EmailDoctor PDF Unlocker software is a professional solution to directly remove security permission from PDF. Also, this tool is capable of unlocking password-protected PDF files in bulk without any data loss. The PDF restriction remover tool also removes all types of restrictions from PDF files. One of the best things about this tool is it maintains the quality and originality of PDF files after removing all foundations from the PDF file.
Step to PDF Permissions Remover Tool
- Firstly, download and run the tool on your system.
- Secondly, click on the Add File or Add Folder option to upload a restricted PDF.
- After that, view PDF file details i.e. File Size, Permission, and Password (optional).
- The software gives you the dual option of “Save and print“. Choose accordingly.
- Now, click on the change button to choose the destination path.
- Lastly, click on the Unlock button to remove all restrictions from the PDF file.
- A pop-up message will appear on the software screen, i.e., “The PDF files are unlocked successfully.”
Manual Way to Remove Restrictions from PDF via Google Chrome
Many large enterprises, businessmen, and home users want to choose PDF files to save confidential data. A PDF file is the best option to share with a partner or other clients. For many reasons, many users want to remove all security permissions from PDF.
Users of the Google Chrome Web Browser may remove restrictions such as editing and copying. But it is impossible to use Google Chrome to unlock the print option in a PDF file online. However, you can get the steps to make a non-editable PDF into an editable PDF. Hence, users can also copy content accordingly.
- Open-restricted PDF file.
- Enter the password for the encrypted PDF file and click Submit.
- After that, read the PDF file details and choose the Print option.
- To proceed, choose Save as PDF from the Destination dropdown menu.
- Then, go to the destination folder and press the Save button.
- Get the final PDF files without any restrictions.
Limitations of Manual Method
- If you are using the manual method, it will ask for a password. If you forget the password, this freeware solution will not work.
- To remove all restrictions from PDF files via Adobe Acrobat. You have to buy the full version of Adobe and it’s too expensive to remove copy, and print restrictions.
Above we mentioned twin methods to remove permissions from secured PDF. But if you go with a manual solution, then it’s quite tricky for non-technical users. We suggest you use the best tool to remove restrictions like editing, copying, and printing. I used this product and disabled PDF permission.