How to Save Outlook Calendar in PDF Format
MS Outlook is a popular email client that also allows users to save contacts and manage schedules. Its Calendar feature also lets you add events, manage group meetings and many more. If you want to print calendar data or share it with someone who does not have MS Outlook, you have to save Outlook Calendar in PDF file. In this blog, we will tell you how you can export calendar data in PDF from MS Outlook without much hardship. Read on to know about the methods in detail.
“I need to send my colleague a copy of my Outlook calendar. But he uses Mac OS and does not have Outlook installed either. So, I am planning to send him the calendar data converting into PDF format that he can easily open in Mac. Now all I need to know is how to save Outlook calendar in PDF file. Can anyone share the process with me?”
“I used to save all my schedules and to-do list on MS Outlook. But next month, I am going to work from another branch where I will not have access to my office computer. Therefore, I want to print the calendar so that I can have the schedules in hard copy with me. Please tell me how to save Outlook calendar data to PDF? If someone can tell me that process, I can take over from there and print the PDF files without any trouble. Thanks in advance.”
Techniques to Save Outlook Calendar in PDF format
There are different ways to convert Outlook PST file calendar in PDF format. We have chosen two popular methods for this discussion. We have also categorized the methods in Manual Method and Smart Method.
Manual Method to Save Outlook Calendar with OneNote to PDF
To perform this method, users will need MS OneNote application.
1. To begin the process, launch Outlook and open the calendar you want to save.
2. Click on File from the menu and Select Print tab.
3. Choose Send to OneNote printer and click on Print button.
4. MS OneNote will open and you have to click on File -> Export .
5. Select PDF option from “Select Format” list and click on Export.
7. In the dialog box, add file name and select a folder.
8. Finally, click on OK to save Outlook calendar in PDF format.
Smart Method to Export Outlook Calendar to PDF
The Smart method will need Outlook PST to PDF Converter Tool. This application can convert all the Outlook data including Calendar into PDF format. Just download the software and start converting with these steps:
1. Open the software on your Computer and click on Add PST.
2. Choose File of Folder option depending on your need. If you want to add multiple PST files from a folder, select Folder option.
3. After the files are added, the software will display the preview of all data items.
4. Click on Export button and move to the next screen
5. Select calendar folder(s) from the left panel and choose PDF as your target format to save Outlook calendar in PDF.
6. Click on Advanced Settings for more settings. Users can set page margin, page orientation, paper size and apply bates number or date stamping.
7. Select destination location and click on Export button.
Why Choose Smart Method over Manual Technique
There are many reasons why one must choose the smart method over manual method:
- No Outlook Needed: This application does not need Outlook installation. So, users can easily convert the calendar data in PDF from orphan PST file.
- Support for PST File of Any Size: The tool is compatible with both ANSI and Unicode PST file. Hence, you can save Outlook calendar in PDF from any size of PST file.
- 100 % Data Safety: If you choose this software over the manual method, you do not need to worry about data loss or data corruption.
Try Outlook Calendar to PDF Converter for Free
PST to PDF Converter is available in two versions. If users want, they can give the tool a try for free by downloading the demo version. Or, they can purchase this tool at an affordable price.
You May Also Read
- Save PST to PDF with Attachments
- Open Outlook Emails without Outlook
- Print Outlook Emails without Header
- Convert Outlook Emails to PDF
If you are in need to save Outlook calendar in PDF, this blog will turn out to be highly beneficial to you. Here, we have talked about two commonly used methods that can save the calendar data of MS Outlook in PDF file format. As you can understand, the smart method has got ample number of benefits over the manual method. Therefore, it will be a wise decision to choose the software to export calendar from Outlook to PDF.