How to Open Outlook Email File without Outlook ?
MS Outlook has become a popular service for emailing. But its users often complain about errors that occur in Outlook that hampers the normal functionality of MS Outlook. In such cases, Outlook users need to open Outlook emails without Outlook. If you want to learn how to open Outlook emails without Outlook, continue reading this blog. Here we will have detailed description of the relevant techniques that can be applied for opening PST email data without any support from Outlook.
Here is a query from an MS Outlook 2016 user:
“Outlook error has become a regular occurrence these days as MS Outlook shuts down now and then. But sometimes, it becomes necessary to access data from Outlook emails. So, I want to know how to open Outlook without Outlook. Please suggest me anything feasible that can be implemented by someone with least technical exposure.”
Read How to Open Outlook Email without Outlook
There are multiple ways to open email messages from Outlook without MS Outlook. In this section, we will discuss two common methods of opening email without MS Outlook.
Trusted Method to Open Outlook Emails Messages without Outlook
Whenever there is a need to access Outlook emails without accessing Outlook, choosing a third-party software is a reliable method. Choose EmailDoctor software to export Outlook emails in PDF format. Once the conversion is done, you can open the Outlook emails without Outlook on any computer regardless of the operating system. All you have to do is to download the file and perform these steps:
a. Launch PST to PDF Converter on computer.
b. Use Add File or Add Folder option to add one or more Outlook PST files.
c. For corrupted PST files, check Advance Scan option.
d. The software will load the file and display preview. Users can read the individual emails in various viewing modes.
e. Click on Export button and select PDF on the next page.
f. Click on Advanced Settings to apply the PDF file related advanced settings.
g. Choose where to save the converted files and click on Export.
h. The tool will convert the Outlook data and generate PDF files. Then users can open Outlook emails without Outlook with the help of the PDF files.
Benefits of using Professional Solution
While using this application, users will get some extra benefits, such as:
- Open Outlook Emails on Any Platform: This program converts the Outlook email data in PDF file which can be opened of any operating system.
- Access Data from Corrupted PST File: Even if your data is damaged or corrupted, the same software will fix it and then extracts emails in PDF formats.
- Process PST file of Any Size: It does not matter how large the PST file is. The tool will easily convert data from PST files of any size. The software supports both ANSI and Unicode PST files of any Outlook version.
- Additional PDF Settings: Users can apply PDF file related settings from the tool interface like Bates Number, Date Stamp, Page margin, Page size, etc.
- Multiple PST File Conversion: Users can add bulk number of Outlook PST files in this software for conversion in a go. The software converts data from all the PST files together
Free Method to Open Outlook Emails without Microsoft Outlook
If you do not want to spend any money for this purpose, then you can opt for the free method. In this method, you need to copy all the necessary emails into Notepad or Wordpad files and save them. When the Outlook is inaccessible, users can open the Notepad files and access the email files. Remember that this method requires saving the emails before Outlook becomes erroneous and PST file becomes corrupted. Once the corruption takes place, this method will not work at all.
This blog includes a comprehensive discussion on how to open Outlook emails without Outlook. By following the given methods, users will be able to successfully open their emails from Outlook account without Outlook. If you want to perform this conversion without spending any penny, try the free method given here. But it is the software that will get the job done without any problem.