Fix Outlook PST File is Too Large Issue Without Any Data Loss
The users who are facing Outlook poor performance issues and crash & do not know what is the reason behind this. Then, you must read this article to fix PST File is Too Large issue.
Microsoft Outlook is a very much familiar name, especially in organizations. It is simply used for email communication and management.
Methods to Fix Outlook PST File is Too Large
Basically, PST stands for Personal Storage Table file use to save the copy of Outlook data items on a local hard drive. But the problem associated with PST file is its size limit. The Outlook local data file size changes according to Microsoft Outlook version. Previously, in Outlook 2002, the maximum size of .pst is 2 GB. Later on, the size increased up to 20 GB in MS Outlook 2003 and 2007. Thereafter, the PST file size becomes 50 GB for all Outlook versions, including Outlook 2013, 2016.
However, when the PST space exceeds its maximum limit it becomes prone to multiple data corruption issues. And, users become unable to save any data item in it. In most cases, when PST file becomes too large, it becomes corrupted. Here, we are going to show you a one-stop-shop solution that fix PST file is too large issue and manage it also.
The Solution to Fix Outlook PST File is Too Big
Outlook PST Repair Tool is an automated data recovery software that is used by professional to fix PST File is Too Large. It can scan minor as well as major corrupted Outlook data file and preview its data item on the software detailed pane. It supports both types of Outlook local file i.e., ANSI and UNICODE PST.
In such a situation when a user deletes some data items from Outlook, then it can recover easily with the help of this tool. The best part about the utility is it can export the healthy PST file in PST, MSG, EML, and HTML file format. Also, it can directly import Outlook data file in Office 365 account. The utility can support corrupted .pst file of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000. Here, we describe the complete method of how to fix a PST file that is too large.
1. Download the demo or purchase the full version of software and install it.
2. Once it is successfully installed, launch Outlook Recovery software on the system.
3. Click on Add File to upload the PST file. Here, you can choose Select File option if the PST location is known. Else, select Search File option that automatically locates the .pst file.
4. If the PST file is minor corrupted, go with Quick Scan. Else, select Advance Scan radio button to fix the highly damaged Outlook data file.
5. Once the scanning finished, it showed all the data folders in the left side pane and data items in detailed pane. Here, you can view the data items in different format such as Normal View, Hex, RTF, Attachments, and so on.
6. The deleted data items represent in Red colour so they can easily distinguish from other items.
7. Click on Export from the top menu. Alternatively, if you want to move only selected data items, then select the checkbox of desired mail items and click on Export Selected.
8. The Export Option window appears on the screen. Here, you need to select the file type in which you want to export the recovered .pst file and click on Adv. Settings. Here, we select the format. If users wish to export the PST in Office 365 account, then it can be done here.
9. Now, You can choose various advanced features. The software offers the following options:
- PST Split Option: It is a very beneficial characteristic when you have an oversized PST file. It will break the large PST file into smaller parts and manage it. Users can manually enter a file size. After that, the tool will split the PST file.
- Date Filter Option: It is used to download only a specific range of data into the desired file type.
- Categories: With the help of this feature, one can choose the folder and save the data of it.
Important: Use the PST Split feature to split your large PST file into smaller ones (eg., 1GB, 2GB, etc) without losing any data. Then, you can import these files in Outlook and just assign one to your profile for work while others keep the additional data.
10. Navigate to Browse option and provide a destination location for the resultant PST file and click on Export button to initiate the process. If you want to maintain folder hierarchy, then select the option here.
11. Once the process gets completed, you can save the summary report in a system in CSV format.
In this article, we have discussed a solution that can fix a PST File is Too Large problem in a quick time. The oversized PST file always leads to data corruption that can also lose the data. So, it is always advised to have a professional utility that can compact Outlook PST data files and split it as per the need.