How to Export Emails from Gmail to PDF Manually?
Need to save multiple Gmail emails as PDF document files and look for a solution to do it? Then here in this blog, you will find the step-by-step solution to export emails from Gmail to PDF format.
When we talk about the best webmail service, Gmail comes first. All users, from businesses to beginners, use Google’s Gmail account to communicate from one place to another. It offers users numerous functions and manages their data. Gmail stores all mailbox data in the cloud. However, in some cases, users receive important emails and they want to convert Gmail emails to PDF in bulk.
Unluckily there is no direct option available in Gmail that can export all Gmail emails to PDF with attachments. Gmail allows users to save Gmail as PDF one by one. Before moving to the solution, let’s look at why users must save their Gmail mailbox in PDF format.
Benefits of PDF (Portable Document Format)
- PDF is a secure format that provides users with a password protection feature.
- Easy to shareable over the internet due to the portable format.
- PDF files are easily accessible on almost all operating systems such as Windows, Linux, macOS, etc.
- PDF files can be accessed on various devices such as laptops and mobile phones, tablets, desktops, etc.
- No additional application is required to view or open the PDF files.
After you know the benefits of a PDF file and why a should user save multiple emails as PDF in Gmail. Let us know how this task is done.
How to Export Emails from Gmail to PDF? – Stepwise Manual Method
Follow the below steps to convert Gmail emails to PDF document files manually:
Step 1. Login to your Gmail account from you want to save emails to PDF.
Step 2. Open your emails one by one and click on the three vertical dots from the top right side.
Step 3. Select the Print from the multiple option list.
Step 4. In the Destination section, select Save as PDF option and click the Save button.
Step 5. Choose the desired location on your system to save Gmail in PDF format.
Limitations of Manual Approach: The manual steps to download Gmail emails described above are completely free and secure, but do not give you permission to save multiple Gmail emails as PDF at the same time. This method saves only one email in a PDF file at a time. If you want to bulk export emails from Gmail to PDF file, we recommend the second approach mentioned in the next section.
Read More: How to Migrate from Gmail to Office 365
Alternate Method to Export all Gmail Emails to PDF with Attachments
Use the software to backup Gmail emails to bulk convert Gmail emails to PDF files. This way can directly export multiple emails to PDF format without losing a single piece of information. It will save Gmail emails to PDF along with all attachments with exact formatting. Moreover, the software provides an option to convert selective email folders to PDF.
This is a sophisticated application with no file size and data loss issues when performing this task. With this software, the generated PDF file is saved under the same name as the subject of an email.
Quick steps to Export Gmail emails to PDF are:
- Step 1: Download & Install Gmail Email Backup.
- Step 2: Enter Gmail account credentials to login.
- Step 3: Select “Export type as PDF” from category.
- Step 4: Select “saving location” on PC.
- Step 5: Click “Export” to finish exporting Gmail emails.
Screenshots to save multiple Gmail emails as PDF document files are as follows;
1. Launch the software and enter Gmail credentials.
2. Select the PDF as a saving format to export emails from Gmail to PDF.
3. Browse and select the location to save the resultant PDF file.
4. Apply filter and click on the Start button.
Exporting all emails to PDF process is running. Once it is complete, you can view the PDF file from the selected destination on your system.
Why Choose Alternate Gmail to PDF Export Solution?
- Easy to use for all novice without any guidance
- Export all Gmail Emails to PDF with Attachments files.
- Supports to save Gmail mailbox to PDF, PST, MBOX, etc.
- Option to select required email folders for saving in PDF file.
- Ability to convert specific periods of emails via Date filtering option.
- Delete after download facility to remove downloaded emails from the Gmail account server.
- Option of Incremental Backup to export Gmail emails which are not been exported previously.
- Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and other versions.
Saving Gmail email as PDF format is easy, but when it comes to bulk export emails from Gmail to PDF there is no manual process is available. Gmail allows users to export one email to PDF at a single time. To get rid of this problem, here we discussed the best professional solution which enables you to save multiple emails as PDF in Gmail along with all inserted attachments. Try the demo version of the tool to convert Gmail emails to PDF and get several benefits.