“Hi everyone, I am working in MNC. I have all the company’s data in separate PDF files. It takes a long time to send PDF files to other teammates for meeting purposes. I think combining PDF into a single PDF makes my task easier. But I do not know how to merge PDF files. Is there any solution to merge multiple PDF files to one PDF file?”
You are also facing such a problem and want a quick solution? Then don’t worry you are on the right page. Let’s go through the blog and get the solution to combine multiple PDF files into one PDF file. Here we discuss two methods one is the manual method by using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the other one is the automated method PDF Split & Merge Tool to merge PDF file into one.
But before going further let us know about the benefits of merging PDF files into one.
Benefits of Merging PDF file
1. Holds all data at one place- Handling a large number of PDF documents is a complicated task. By merging multiple PDF files into one file the user can keep all data in a single document for the easy management of work.
2.Easy to manage and share – Sharing a single PDF file with teammates or friends is an easier task as compared to share multiple PDF files at the same time. By combining multiple PDF files to one PDF file takes less time during sending or receiving process.
3. Overcome File Handling Issues– File handling or data corruption issues occur due to having several PDF files. There are chances of accidental deletion or misplacing of PDF files. To avoid this situation the best solution is to merge multiple PDF files into one.
By using the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program the user can combine multiple PDF Files into One PDF File
Here are the steps to merge PDF files-
Download and install the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program.
Click on the Tools button and then click on Combine Files.
Click on Add File option and select PDF file to be combined.
Lastly, click on the Save button to save the resultant PDF file.
By following the above steps the user can merge multiple PDF files to one PDF file successfully. Now come to the second method to combine PDF files by the expert’s solutions.
Note:- This is the premium utility and the user needs to pay for the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program. It provides 7 days trial version after that it expires. For further use, the user has to upgrade it and purchase the full version.
Combine Multiple PDF Files into One PDF File by Using Automated Solution
If the user is not having the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program then there is one more automated solution named PDF Split & Merge Tool.
is the perfect utility to merge
files to one PDF
The software has an easy user interface so that the user without
having any technical knowledge can use this easily.
The tool provides the Add File or Add Folder option to merge the PDF files. And also provide the remove option to remove unwanted PDF files from the folder. The application is compatible with all versions of PDF documents.
Steps to Combine Multiple PDF Files into One PDF File
1. Launch the PDF Split & Merge Tool on your system. Choose Merge option.
2. Insert PDF files or a Folder
3. Click on Next. You can also check Skip Attachments option.
To combine Multiple PDF files into one PDF file choose any merge option. Also, if your PDF files has password, you need to give it in the text box, if not then, skip.
4. Select the desired location to save the resultant file. Then, click the Merge button.
5. The merging process has been done successfully. Click OK.
In this blog, we have discussed the manual solution to combine multiple PDF files into one PDF File. But most of the user does not have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program. In that case, we have also discussed the automated solution to merging PDF files. This utility is very useful in solving all the queries related to merging PDF files. Here both the solutions have given, the user can opt for any solution according to their requirement.