Learn How to Merge Password Protected PDF Files
Here in this blog, we will cover the most recommended approaches for the query of how to merge password protected PDF files. If users are searching for an exact solution to combine secured PDF files without password then, read the blog to get a perfect solution.
PDF stands for portable document format, it is a platform-independent file format that works on all devices. It keeps the data formatting and other attributes the same irrespective of the application or software used to open it. But, dealing with a number of PDF files concurrently can be a big crisis for the users if they don’t have any idea how to manage it? So, the best way to handle several PDF files is to add them in one place.
You can merge secured PDF files by performing the techniques that are written below. But first, you must know the reason for the merging of files. So, let’s begin.
Reason Why to Merge Password Protected PDF Files?
Here we have described some common reasons for which users want to merge files:
- A single PDF file is easy to use and carry.
- Users can print a single PDF file easily and quickly.
- Saving the data in one place reduces the chances of accidental deletion or misplacing of PDF files.
- Someone might want to merge all their PDF bank statements in one file.
Merge Encrypted PDF Files Without Password
Before starting merging password-secured PDFs must check whether the files are protected with owner-level password security or user-level password security.
If PDF is secured with Owner Level security
If the PDF files you want to merge are secured with owner-level password, then first you need to remove the security so that you can merge locked PDF files easily. For this, it is suggested to the advanced PDF Unlocker Tool that has the capability to unlock or remove security from PDF files without any extra effort. the tool will take only a few seconds for removing PDF file security.
If PDF is secured with User Level password
It is suggested to use PDF Split & Merge Tool to merge PDF files that are having user-level password security. You only need to enter the password to merge any number of PDF files with the software. Additionally, the tool provides two options to save the resultant PDF i.e “Create New PDF” or “Merge in Existing PDF” you can choose anyone among them as per the requirements. It is a cost-effective solution that allows you to merge secured PDF files on Mac as well as on Windows system.
How to Merge password protected PDF Files Without Password
To combine secured PDF files without password, kindly follow these below steps:
- Run and Install the tool and click on the Merge option.
- Now choose the Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option to add the PDF file you want to merge.
- To merge password protected PDF files which has only owener-level restrictions, you don’t have to enter any password but for user-level protected PDFs you need to enter the password in the given textbox.
- After that, you can choose a merge option and provide the desired location to save the merge file by clicking on the Change button.
- Hit the Merge button to begin the process.
That’s how you can directly merge password-protected PDF files in just a few simple steps.
Best Tool to Combine Secured PDF Files Without Password
The software is equipped with various advanced features that are mentioned below:
- The utility can combine multiple PDF files at once.
- Option to merge PDFs by Page Range and you can even split the merged PDF by size.
- There are two options to save the merged PDF into ‘Existing PDF file’ or as ‘New PDF File’.
- The tool preserves the orientation and formatting of PDF file pages.
For managing multiple PDF files, merging them into one is the best option. However, the process can be difficult for users if they want to merge password protected PDF files without password. To combine secured PDFs, they need to remove the password and then merge files. Therefore, to help users with such complicated needs here we have explained a complete guide to merge encrypted PDF files.