The Best Bare Metal Server Hosting Provider in 2022
The concept of bare metal server is not known by many. But those who know often choose bare metal servers to host their high-end applications. If you want to buy or rent bare metal server, you can get the best bare metal server hosting provider right here.
This post includes the following sections:
- What is Bare Metal Server?
- Bare Metal Server Hosting benefits?
- Best Bare Metal Server Provider
- Closing Lines
So, let us straight away dive into the topics.
What is Bare Metal Server?
A bare-metal server is a powerful physical machine dedicated to an individual tenant. It is the collection of high-end hardware to handle heavy workload. Since no sharing of resources occur between different tenants, the performance and speed of host server remains at the peak. Hence, it is also called managed dedicated server or single-tenant physical server.
Additionally, users can also optimize their physical servers as per their requirements. It allows them to choose the perfect infrastructure to support their work. Plus, you have complete freedom of installing any OS directly on the bare metal.
Bare Metal Server Hosting Benefits
Using a bare metal server has its own sets of benefits. Some of the prominent ones are:
- Peak Performance – When one wishes to buy or rent bare metal server, the most important factor is performance. You can customize your bare metal physical server and optimize it as per your needs. Plus, with high-end industry standard hardware, getting better performance is given.
- Reliable – Unlike web hosting, you do not share your resources with another tenant. Thus, your server is not affected by other’s workload. So there are no worries about the reliability of the physical server.
- Scalability – Bare metal server is scalable. You get to choose the physical hardware s per your requirements and as the workload increases, you can upgrade your server as per your needs.
- Secure Environment – Because of proper server isolation, most of the security issues are automatically taken care of. Plus, the bare metal server always has industry standard security protocols for a safe and secure environment.
- Price Oriented – Bare metal server hosting often comes with pay-as-you-go model. Although high-end hardware may sound costly, but you actually pay for exactly what you use. Which ultimately makes it cost-effective and transparent price model.
Now you know what and why bare metal servers are important. So let us discuss about the best bare metal server provider in India and USA, plus how you can rent and use bare metal.
Best Bare Metal Server Provider
Experts at Emaildoctor provide the best bare metal servers at cheap/affordable prices in India and USA. With Tier 3 & Tier 4 Datacenter locations, we are the leading bare metal server provider when it comes to affordability and security.
All the servers use next-gen processors and components to meet the users’ expectations. Our servers ensure a high-security level. DDOS protection, unlimited bandwidth. You can customize your bare metal server for SAP, gaming or hosting important data. With 99.995% uptime and 24/7 support, you get uninterrupted service plus peak server performance without any hiccups. Power backups and other facilities also ensure a safe environment to carry out your work.
There are several benefits of using Bare metal server from us:
- Own data center, thus provide flexible plans and pricing structure without any dependability on other firms
- Faster bare metal server provisioning
- Provides low latency and 99.995% uptime
- Multiple segments to deal with server hosting solutions – data center solutions, cloud hosting, public cloud, shared hosting
- We provide a secure environment with Tier-3 & 4 datacenter server locations that have all the up-to-date security protocols completely covered.
- With the best bare metal server hosting provider, you have root access to the server. So you do what you want with that space, while we will provide all the basic support like server optimization and maintenance at our end.
- The complete hosting structure is price-oriented i.e., you pay for what you get without any hidden charges. Want to upgrade storage? Sure, just pay for the required server and use it without any issues.
Get free bare metal server for 30 days on a trial period before deciding to stick with us.
Hosting Plans for Bare Metal Server in India & USA
We provide multiple plans for Bare Metal server hosting in India and USA locations.
Location – India
- Bronze Plan comes with 4 Cores, 32 GB RAM, 480 GB SSD storage, 480 GB SSD backup disk, 2TB bandwidth at a price of 6,000 INR monthy.
- Silver Plan comes with 12 Cores, 32 GB RAM, 480 GB SSD storage, 480 GB SSD backup disk, 2TB bandwidth at a price of 8,999 INR monthy.
- Gold Plan comes with 24 Cores, 64 GB RAM, 480 GB SSD storage, 480 GB SSD backup disk, 2TB bandwidth at a price of 11,999 INR monthy.
- Diamond Plan comes with 16 Cores, 128 GB RAM, 980 GB SSD storage, 980 GB SSD backup disk, 2TB bandwidth at a price of 12,999 INR monthy.
- Platinum Plan comes with 32 Cores, 128 GB RAM, 980 GB SSD storage, 980 GB SSD backup disk, 2TB bandwidth at a price of 15,999 INR monthy.
- Emerald Plan comes with 32 Cores, 256 GB RAM, 1.2 TB SSD storage, 1.2 TB SSD backup disk, 2TB bandwidth at a price of 21,999 INR monthy.
Location – USA
- Bronze Plan comes with 3.10 GHz Base, 4 Cores, 4 Threads, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD storage, 2TB bandwidth at a price of 7500 INR monthy.
- Silver Plan comes with 3.80 GHz Base, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 32 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD storage, 512 GB SSD backup disk at a price of 10000 INR monthy.
- Gold Plan comes with 3.50 GHz Base, 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 32 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD storage, 512 GB SSD backup disk at a price of 12500 INR monthy.
- Diamond Plan comes with 2.10 GHz Base, 8 Cores, 16 Threads, 64 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD storage, 512 GB SSD backup disk at a price of 21000 INR monthy.
- Platinum Plan comes with 2.40 GHz Base, 10 Cores, 20 Threads, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD storage, 1 TB SSD backup disk at a price of 25500 INR monthy.
- Emerald Plan comes with 2.20 GHz Base, 12 Cores, 24 Threads, 128 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD storage, 1 TB SSD backup disk at a price of 26500 INR monthy.
You can also customize your server. Simply discuss the requirements with our experts.
Choose & Work on OS of your Choice
Choose bare metal server provider and get to work on any of the following OS on your server:
How to Host bare metal server?
You only need to contact our experts to get the perfect server of your requirements. To do this, simply leave us a query.
Getting bare metal server to deal with heavy workload is a breeze. But, choosing the hosting provider is a complex task. With so many ‘bare metal server hosting providers’ cropping up everywhere, it’s difficult to analyze who is genuine and has the proper ability. So, we came up with this article to make this decision a little easier for you.
Here, you can know about bare metal, its advantages as well as choose the best bare metal hosting provider in India and USA. With affordable prices, flexible plans, and top-tier servers, handling your data on bare metal server is now a no-brainer.