Yandex Mail Backup – Download All Your Emails in an Easy Way
Want to take Yandex Mail Backup? And are you searching for the right post to guide you in a simple manner? Then this could be the perfect technical blog for you, in which we will learn so many things related to taking backups in a very simplified manner.
So, let’s shed some light on today’s topic.
What is Yandex Mail?
It is a Russian email server created by Yandex, which is the most popular among all. However, to check for viruses, many firms employ automated spam filtering and antivirus software. Sometimes, these anti-virus technologies occasionally fail to detect certain malware assaults.
If we have stored our data in an email server then we can face many challenges. To avoid the problems, taking backup could be the perfect decision. But the question arises what are the driving factors for doing so? If you want to understand then read the below section.
What are the reasons for Yandex Mail Backup?
Now, we will discuss some of the reasons for taking the backup.
- If you have a copy of your emails then it could be simpler for you to access your important data from anywhere and even without having internet connectivity.
- Suppose accidentally you lost your crucial data and be unable to get it back. In these kinds of situations, your backup files can help you.
- If your crucial data is hacked by hackers and if you have your exported data with you then you can access it anytime without worrying or can easily transfer your emails to another account.
- You can also easily migrate your all backup data to another email provider.
So it was our short discussion on the reasons, but it’s time to talk about something more valuable.
Do you know? There are thousands of tools which can help you to take the backup but the “EmailDoctor IMAP backup tool” is the tired and tested Yandex mail backup tool. It has so many functions that you need to know for your requirement.
All Key Features of Professional Tool
Following are various rich functions that will make it easier and simpler to take backup. Let’s cover those points.
- Backup IMAP Mailboxes: This is the first function that allows this tried-and-true utility to back up one or more IMAP mailboxes to a particular location. You may use it to back up IMAP emails from any source or domain, including Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, and others.
- Delete Emails and Incremental Backup: It provides the option for deleting emails after downloading. And you also export only the most recent data using this tool’s additional incremental backup option. You may quickly take a Yandex mail backup by using this feature.
- Maintain Your Folder Structure: Your folder structure will be preserved during the procedure, which is another virtue of this expert program.
- You Can Take Backups in Different Files: You can use this utility to make backup copies of your data in the PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, TXT, HTML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, and MHT file formats.
- Bulk IMAP Mailbox Backup for Mac: Multiple IMAP emails can also be added and backed up, but you have to enter your correct credentials.
Learn How to Take Backup Mail Yandex Step-By-Step
In this given section, we will understand the Yandex IMAP mailbox backup operating process with the help of images.
Note: In this instruction guide, we will explain the entire procedure to download IMAP mailbox to PST format. Additional choices include PDF, MBOX, EML, HTML, TXT, and MSG. You can choose any one among them as per your requirements.
Step 1: First, launch this reliable tool. In this interface select your IMAP host domain and go for the “Other” option. (This software for Yandex mail backup tool free)
Step 2: Here, fill up your required login details and click on “Login”.
Step 3: When you log in immediately this interface will open. On the left side you can see your all data.
Step 4: Then any one file format in which you want to take Yandex mail backup. After this, you will get an option for “Advance Settings.” This tool provides you with two prominent features “Delete after Download” and “Incremental Backup”, and click on anyone after seeing your need.
Step 5: After the above step you will see an interface like this. Here, you will get two more options in which you can select the size of your backup file and even you also select all your required data with a time period by clicking on the “Date Filter”. When you are done with doing this then click on “Save”.
Step 6: Then, select the “Change” button to choose your desired location for saving your backup files. Afterwards, click on the “Ok” button.
Step 7: Finally, click on the “Start Backup” button for starting the backup process.
Finally, we are done with covering all the essential information in this guide. As you have seen how easy we have learned “How to backup Yandex mail” in just a few simple steps. Now, only you have to follow all the steps in the serial order that we have discussed below in this article.