How to Retrieve Deleted HTML Files from Hard Drive – Top 3 Ways
This blog elaborates solutions for how to retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive. Most people accidentally delete or lose their important HTML files from PC. Basically, if you delete the HTML files from your hard drive, the memory space previously occupied by the HTML files will be marked as empty space.
And it might be possible to fill any new data in the empty space which will cause in overwriting the important HTML files. The deleted files will be stored somewhere in the hard drive but they will not completely remove from your system.
So, with the help of the given recovery tool, you can restore permanently deleted HTML files from PC also from recover files from external hard drive. Also, in this blog, we will mention different techniques to recover data from formatted hard drive.
How to Retrieve Deleted HTML Files From Hard Drive Using Recycle Bin
This method will only work if you haven’t clean up your recycle bin. If your important HTML files are not deleted permanently(shift+delete) then you can try this method to resolve your problem. Perform the simple basic steps which are given below:
- Open recycle bin then Check and select the files which you need to recover
- Then, right-click on the file after that Choose the Restore option from the context menu.
- Finally, you can check your important HTML files at the original location
How to Recover Deleted HTML Files Using CMD
This method is somewhere tricky as compared to the above one. For this, you need to know how to use cmd and its commands. But, we tried to make it simple just follow the steps carefully to recover deleted video files from hard drive:
- Open CMD, for this, you need to press the ‘Window+R’ key, a search box will appear, type cmd.
- Now, type attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\*.* on the command prompt. (here G: represents a letter of the drive, you replace with your drive letter)
- After the process completes, check the HTML files at your desired location.
Note: The above two methods are only for simply deleted HTML files. If your files are permanently deleted or lost you won’t able to retrieve it using these methods. To retrieve deleted files from hard drive without any data loss and with an efficient solution, try the professional tool which is mention below.
Professional Tool to Restore Permanently Deleted HTML Files From PC
The professional tool which is Hard Drive Recovery software is an easy and effective solution to retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive. Other than this, the tool also recovers corrupted and formatted data from hard drive. This utility provides the advanced features to scan and preview the retrieved HTML files from hard drive. Just simply perform the steps of the software so that you can easily recover deleted HTML from hard drive.
Simple Steps of the Software
Step 1:- Download Hard Drive Recovery Tool and install it on your system.
Step 2:- Now, select the SCAN option to retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive.
Step 3:- Once the scanning is completed, you can preview the retrieved video deleted from hard drive which are highlighted in red color.
Step 4:- At last, SAVE the restored at your desired location.
Some of The Features Of The Tool Which Make It Best Among Others
- It recovers formatted and corrupted files of any size limit without any data loss
- Recover data from both internal and external hard drive
- The tool easily retrieve data from GBT & MBR partition
- It supports NTFS and FAT file system
- The software highlights the recovered data in red color so that users can easily identify the retrieved ones
- This utility easily recovers data like video files, docs, images, etc.
- It supports all versions of Windows OS
- Also, the software provides quick data recovery from IDE, and SATA devices
In order to retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive, we have mentioned different techniques to the users who are facing data loss issues. Also, we advised using the professional tool to restore permanently deleted HTML files from PC. As the tool is easy and safe to use and gives 100% guarantee of data security which manual methods don’t provide.
If you deleted your HTML files permanently by pressing the shift+delete button. Then, there is only one solution to resolve this issue. By using HDD Recovery Tool.
With the help of this blog, you can retrieve deleted HTML files from your hard drive.