How to Open Multiple PDF Attachments in Outlook?
Synopsis: Looking for a way to open multiple PDF attachments in Outlook, then do not click anywhere because here in this article you will get the perfect solution to open batch PDF attachments from Outlook.
Well, we know that PDF is one of the most used file formats to share documents because it is a universally supported file format. That means it is platform-independent hence one can easily open this file in any operating system of devices.
And to share this file Outlook attachment is the most used service. Most Outlook users send mail attachments such as invoices, memos, official documents, and other confidential files securely.
But sometimes when users need to open multiple PDF files in Outlook at once, they start searching for a solution. And it happens because there is no manual method available that does this task.
To understand the need to why users need to open multiple PDF attachments at once let’s see a user query.
User Query: “Hi, due to some official documentation work I need to download multiple attachments from Outlook. The thing is that I need only pdf attachments from my Outlook profile. Now, the question is that is there any way to download and view multiple PDF attachments in Outlook? If yes, then please suggest to me the solution. I am also comfortable with the automated method.”
After knowing the need let’s jump toward the process
How to Open Multiple PDF Attachments in Outlook Smartly
If we talk about the manual method to do this then there is no method available that opens specific attachments from Outlook. You need to manually open all the attachments one by one. So to make this task easier for you here in this section we are going to introduce you to the best way to do this task. Outlook Attachment Extractor is one of its one-of-a-kind tools that gives you the option to save specific attachments from Outlook.
According to many professionals, this tool is one of the best attachment management utilities for Outlook. The advanced feature is the key point for this tool, it can save attachments from Outlook emails, calendars, tasks, and journals. This tool supports multiple Outlook file formats such as Outlook PST, OST, MSG, and BAK files.
Read More: Download All Image Attachments in Outlook
Stepwise Guide – View PDF Attachments in Outlook
Follow the steps to open multiple PDF attachments in Outlook
- First, download the software from the above download link.
- Choose the PST/OST radio button and then add files with the help of Add File(s) or Add Folder
- Now, choose the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option to preserve the folder structure
- Select the desired destination location to save the attachment to Open Multiple PDF Attachments in Outlook
- Choose the Email option from Select Item Types
- From the Filter Option, select the File format option and enter pdf
- At last click on the Export button to initiate the process
Once the attachment is saved at your desired location, go to the folder and select all the attachments then right-click and click on the Open.
How to Open Multiple PDF Attachments in Outlook Manually
As we said above you can not open all attachments in Outlook by using the manual method. But in the case of fewer attachments, you can use it to save PDF attachments one by one. So, to do this follow the below steps:
1. To begin the manual process first launch the Outlook
2. Now, choose the email that contains PDF attachments
3. Open the selected email in the reading pane
4. From the attachment ribbon, click on the Save All Attachments button.
5. Tap on the OK button from the Save multiple PDF Attachments popup.
6. Choose the folder to save the attachments and then >> OK button
Note: This Save All option only save those attachments which are present in an opened email. It means it will not save all the attachments from your Outlook inbox
7. Once all the attachments are saved in the destination folder, open multiple PDF attachments in Outlook.
8. Now press Ctrl+A to select all the PDF attachments and select Open to open all PDF attachments.
Why this Tool?
As we said above there is no manual method available that can save specific and multiple attachments from Outlook at once. So, to overcome all the limitations of the manual method this tool comes with some advanced features such as:
- Option to extract Outlook attachments to a folder in bulk in just a few clicks.
- Capable to maintain data integrity and also provide an option to maintain the folder structure.
- Support all versions of Outlook and all versions of Windows OS.
- Option to Export attachments from Outlook PST, OST, and MAG files.
Due to some needs, many Outlook users are seeking a solution on how to open multiple PDF attachments in Outlook. Therefore, in the above blog, we have discussed the two methods to open all PDF attachments from Outlook at once. Now, it is up to you to choose the right way as per your requirements.
Frequently Asked Question
Q 1: Attach numerous PDFs to an email. Can I open them all at the same time?
Ans: Yes, you can open several PDF attachments at the same time by selecting them in the email and then right-clicking and choosing “Open” or double-clicking to open them in your default PDF reader or linked application.
Q 2: Is it possible to save time while opening many PDF files in Outlook?
Ans: Using keyboard shortcuts is one technique to save time. Hold down the Ctrl key (Cmd key on Mac) while clicking on the PDF attachments, then press Enter or use the corresponding keyboard shortcut for your operating system to open them.
Q 3: Is it possible to open several PDF attachments in separate windows or tabs?
Ans: Attachments are normally opened in Outlook’s default application or viewer, which may open them in distinct tabs or windows depending on your preferences. To open each attachment in a new window or tab, you may need to modify your settings or utilize specialist software.