Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder – A Step-by-Step Guide
Have you ever come across with an instance to extract Outlook attachments to a folder? Undergoing cumbersome time in search for an appropriate solution to bulk save attachments from multiple Outlook emails? If so, then without any doubt simply go through the blog where we have elaborated a result-oriented approach that will easily meet all your needs.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the preferred choice by the users that offer a wide-range of mesmerizing features to ease the business communication. It is majorly used by both small-scale and large-scale organizations to manage the daily work chores seamlessly. Within the email message, users can attach files irrespective of the file format.
Now, it becomes a crucial task to extract outlook attachments to a folder, when there are numerous emails with multiple attachments. As manual extraction is not a feasible approach, users need to use some apt solution for the same. Here in this blog, we have come up with the most effective and best tactics to download Outlook attachments.
Topics to be Covered:
Let Us Understand the Need to Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder via a User Query
“My Outlook application is configured with Gmail account to ease my work as both are under single platform. However, extracting email attachments from Outlook is a tiresome task, which consumes my valuable time. Please help me know if there are any feasible solution to extract Outlook attachments to a folder.”
Are you looking for a risk-free and instant solution to save all Outlook attachments to a folder in one go? Read on further!
Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder – An All-Rounder Solution!
Free Download Now Buy Now 100% Secure
With Outlook Attachment Extractor tool, users can effectively extract Outlook attachments to a folder. It is the best alternative for the manual method as it let users to save attachments from multiple PST files in one go. It is incorporated with the best set of features that allows to easily bulk save attachments from multiple Outlook emails. It is also capable to download attachments from both ANSI and Unicode PST of any size. Easily gets configured on Windows 10 OS & all the above versions.
How Does the Tool Perform to Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder?
- At first, install the software on your Windows system to save all Outlook attachments to a folder
- Now, click Open and upload the PST file to the software panel from which the attachments need to be extracted
- Users can opt Add File (s) and Add Folder based on the requirement to extract Outlook attachments to a folder
- Once the PST file is uploaded on the software interface, choose the desired option to maintain the folder structure. This includes Folder Hierarchy, Folder Hierarchy (Subject Wise), and No Folder Hierarchy.
- Then, click the Browse button and provide the desired location to save all Outlook attachments to a folder
- After that, click the Extract button to begin extracting attachments from Outlook emails.
Manual Method to Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder
Technique #1: Save All Outlook Attachments to a Folder
- Launch MS Outlook and select the desired emails to bulk save attachments from multiple Outlook emails
- Right-click the chosen emails>> choose Save All Attachments>> hit OK button
- Then, specify the location wherein you need to save Outlook attachments to the local folder
- After which, you can see the attachments have been removed from PST to the folder
Technique #2: Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder Via VBA
- From MS Outlook, click Alt+F11 keys to launch VBA
- Make sure to import VBA Macro from the below-given link to download Outlook attachments:
- Once the VBA Editor is launched, go to File>>Import File>> import the saved mAttachmentSaver.bas file>> click Open
- Now, go back to MS Outlook and select the emails from which the attachments need to be extracted
- Users must ensure to enable all macros and hit Alt+F8 keys to begin extraction
- Choose ExecuteSaving>> Run>> Browse For Folder option to bulk save attachments from multiple Outlook emails
- Then, specify the location to save extracted Outlook attachments to a folder
In order to extract Outlook attachments to a folder, this blog describes both the manual and automated solutions for the same. However, the manual method consumes a lot of time due to its tricky steps. Also, it requires adequate technical expertise to implement the manual steps. Due to all these downsides, we always suggest users to use the apt automated solution as mentioned in this post.