How to Recover Deleted PST Files From Pen Drive – Flawlessly
Are you searching for a reliable approach to recover shift-deleted PST files from pen drive or do you want to know how to recover permanently deleted PST files from USB drive? Well, whatever your issue is we are here for you to resolve your issues. In this write-up, we will tell you how to recover lost data from USB Flash Drive using two best workarounds.
Here we will disclose an amazingly easy and workable approach to recover deleted PST or OST files from Pen drive, USB drive, Flash drive, etc. in a hassle-free manner.
What is PST File
A PST file or personal storage table (.pst) file, is a proprietary file format built by Microsoft to store copies of messages, calendar events, and other items within their software platforms, including Microsoft Exchange Client, Windows Messaging, and Microsoft Outlook. PST files are used by entire versions of Microsoft Outlook, from Outlook 2000 up to Outlook 2010.
Personal storage table (.pst) files in early versions Microsoft Outlook 2000 and 2000 were stored in ANSI format and have a max size of 2GB, while later versions save the Outlook PST file in Unicode format and have a max size of 20GB in Outlook 2003 and 2007 or 50GB (Outlook 2010).
Different Solutions to Recover Deleted PST Files from Pen Drive
There are two solutions to recover data from pen drive which is not visible. There are as follows:
- Recover Deleted PST Files from USB by using CMD
- Restore Deleted PST Files from pen Drive using Previous Versions
- Retrieve Deleted PST Files from Pen drive using Software
How to Recover Deleted PST Files From USB Drive By CMD
You can recover deleted PST files from pen drive using manual method. It is not an easy task. If you try the manual method to recover deleted pdf files from pen drive then, you should have technical knowledge deeply. Because if you did any silly mistake, your data will be deleted permanently. If you have technical knowledge you can easily get desirable outcomes.
- Initially, navigate to Run by pressing on Windows Key + R altogether.
- Then, add CMD in the command prompt field.
- At last, type command in the prompted field: ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D G:*.* then, press the Enter key or wait for a few minutes.
Recover Deleted PST Files From USB Drive By Previous Versions
Additionally, to recover deleted PST files from pen drive. With the help of this technique, you can recover deleted PST or OST files from USB drive easily. Just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Right-hit on the folder that involves your deleted files. After that, choose the Properties option.
- Now, hit on the tab Previous Versions. After that, a message is prompt to your computer screen, which says that Previous Versions come from File History or from restore points.
- In the end, a list of older versions of the file will have displayed. Here, select the file edition you are searching for and hit on the Restore button.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Manual method will be time-consuming
- You should be technically Knowledge to carry out this manual procedure.
Instant Solution to Recover Deleted PST Files from Pen Drive
Pen Drive Recovery Software is the ultimate solution that will help you to recover deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from pen drive, USB drive, etc. On the Windows operating system. With this utility, users can recover formatted files from USB flash drive without any size restriction. It supports recovery from exFAT, FAT (16, 32) and NTFS formatted pen drives. Users can download and install this software in any version of Windows.
This software support for recovering Raw Data PST, EPUB, ODT, HTML, ICS, CDR, VCF, RTF, OST from Formatted Drives. The program supports multiple languages English, Danish, Portuguese, France, Italian, Norwegian to retrieve data. The utility intuitive interface makes it simple to recover permanently deleted PST files from pen drive and prevents you from any data loss.
Quick Steps to Recover Deleted PST Files From Pen Drive
Step 1:- You can choose Scan option instead of Formatted Scan to recover files from pen drive which is not visible
Step 2:- Now, preview retrieved files components and search for required PST files. All the permanently deleted PST files data is highlighted by red color.
Step 3:- At the end, click on the Save button and extract recovered corrupted, deleted and formatted PST files elements from pen drive.
Why Choose This Software
- The tool supports to retrieve deleted, corrupted and formatted files from dynamic disk
- Software supports to recover multiple files formats like: PST, EPUB, ODT, HTML, ICS, CDR,VCF, RTF, OST, PDF, PPT, PPTX etc.
- Application permits to restore deleted GPT partition for all brands USB flash drive
- The tool provides the Refresh button to display newly connected USB drive
- Supports recovery from all brand USB drive of any size
Most of the users asked how to recover deleted PST files from pen drive. So, we have discussed the three solutions. Two are manual & the other one is an automated solution. The manual solution we have covered here has some limitations and using manual method permanently deleted PST files recovery impossible. But the pen drive recovery application can recover shift deleted and normal deleted data from pen drive or USB drive. Along with this, it does not require technical knowledge to do the task.
You can recover deleted data from pen drive by using the pen drive recovery tool.This tool to recover all files and folders by using this software.
Yes, in this post we have mentioned three solution to recover deleted PST files.