How to Combine Two Outlook Calendars into One?- Complete Manual Guide
Calendars are always important to save reminders of important dates such as meeting, birthday, anniversary, and so on. Users can easily create or add multiple events in the calendar to their mobile phone, system, and laptop. But what to do if the user needs to merge two calendars into one? Similarly, most Outlook users are looking for a solution to combine two Outlook calendars. In this blog, we will show you the stepwise guide on how to combine two or multiple Outlook calendars into a single one.
Query on How to Merge Calendars in Outlook
I have 4 email accounts in Outlook and want to have only one calendar for all my scheduling. I would like to know if there is a way to combine multiple Outlook calendars 2016 with all my saved appointments and other details. Please guide me on how can I do the same without data modification.
After reading the above query, it is clear that users are still searching for a fast and reliable solution that can merge calendars in Outlook 2016 and other versions. In the following section, you will learn the complete solution to accomplish this task.
Two Outlook Calendars via Manually
There are two solutions to merge 2 calendars in Outlook, one is manual and second is a third-party tool. The manual method consists of two parts.
to export the calendar to a
calendar in another Outlook account.
steps to merge two Outlook calendars into one. Make
a backup of the Outlook PST files before performing the manual
- Run the Outlook application and select the Calendar option
- Go to the File tab and click the Option button
- Then, go to the Advanced option and click the Export button
- Choose “Export to a file” option and then click Next
- Select the option Outlook Data File (.pst) and click the Next button again
- Select the calendar folder which you wish to export
- Check or uncheck “Include subfolders” box and click Next
- Click the Browse button and select the location where you want to export calendar folder
- Now, hit the Finish button.
- Now, to consolidate calendars in Outlook, click the File tab and then select the Open button
- Click on “Import” and select the option “Import from another program or file”
- Select the Outlook Data File (.pst) option and click Next
- Browse and select the location where you want to store the exported calendar folder. Then click OK
- Select the Option and do not import duplicate items after that click Next
- Select the Calendar folder where you want to merge two Outlook calendars
- Check the Import item in the same folder box and click the Finish button.
Points to Remember to Combine
Two Outlook Calendars
First, the user must rename
the calendar by clicking the navigation box and selecting Rename
the user needs to use two calendars, view
overlay mode and
is only possible if these calendar events are displayed in a single
Disadvantages of Manual Ways to Merge 2 Calendars in Outlook
above manual method has
some limitations. First, the
process is very tedious and complex. If
want to combine
one, this task is very time consuming with this manual approaches. To
overcome all these limitations and simplify this task, you need an
Approach to Combine Two Outlook Calendars
The Merge PST File software is the perfect platform to consolidate calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and all earlier versions. This lets you combine two or multiple calendars into one with all saved information. It offers the option to merge two Outlook calendars and remove duplicate emails in Outlook with original formatting. With this tool, you can easily merge multiple Outlook PST files into a single file with all data such as emails, calendars, and contacts. It supports to merge Outlook calendars in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and other below editions. This application also comes with a free trial version that helps the user to easily test its efficiency.
Features of Merge
Outlook PST File Software
- No technical skills are required to combine two Outlook calendars into one.
- Maintains the integrity and folder hierarchy of calendars during consolidating.
- Provides multiple merging options: Join, Merge and Merge Contacts.
- No issue of a large number of file numbers and file size.
- Works with all types of PST files including archive, password encrypted files, etc.
- Helps to merge and add multiple PST files to Outlook at once without losing data.
Outlook is the most demanding email application nowadays for communication and data management. It has several functions for managing daily activities such as sending/receiving emails, managing contacts and calendar data, etc. In the above post, we discussed both the solution to merge two Outlook calendars, Manual and Automated solution. Outlook has no direct option to consolidate calendars in Outlook, you must first export calendars and then import it into an existing calendar folder. To make it simple and fast, opt for a professional tool to combine two Outlook calendars as well as combine multiple Outlook calendars into one without duplicates.