How to Combine Two Outlook Calendars into One Manually?
Are you looking for a reliable way to combine two Outlook calendars into one? If so, then you are on the right blog. Here, we will show you the stepwise guide on how to merge Outlook calendars.
Calendars are always important to save reminders of important dates such as meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, and so on. Users can easily create or add multiple events in the calendar to their mobile phone, system, and laptop. But what to do if the user needs to combine two calendars in Outlook? Read on and get a fruitful solution.
User Query – How Can I Combine two Outlook Calendars?
I have 4 email accounts in Outlook and want to have only one calendar for all my scheduling. I would like to know if there is a way to combine multiple Outlook calendars 2016 with all my saved appointments and other details. Please guide me on how can I do the same without data modification.
After reading the above query, it is clear that users are still searching for a fast and reliable solution that can merge 2 calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. In the following section, you will learn the complete solution to accomplish this task via Manual and Expert solutions.
Combine Two Outlook Calendars Manually
The manual method consists of two parts to merge two Outlook calendars.
Tip: Make a backup of the Outlook PST files before performing the manual operation.
Step 1: Export Outlook Calendars
- Select the Calendar option.
- Go to the File tab and click the Option.
- Then, go to the Advanced option and click Export.
- Choose “Export to a file”.
- Select the option Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.
- Select the calendar folder which you wish to export.
- Check or uncheck the “Include subfolders” box and click Next.
- Click the Browse button and select the location where you want to export the calendar folder.
- Now, hit the Finish button.
Step 2: Import Outlook Calendars
- Click the File tab and then choose Open.
- Click on “Import” and select the option “Import from another program or file”.
- Select the Outlook Data File (.pst) option and press Next.
- Browse and select the location where you want to store the exported calendar folder. Then click OK.
- Select the Option and do not import duplicate items after that click Next.
- Select the Calendar folder where you want to merge two Outlook calendars.
- Check the Import item in the same folder box and click Finish.
Few Points to Remember When Manually Merge Outlook Calendars
- First, the user must rename the calendar by clicking the navigation box and selecting Rename Calendar.
- If the user needs to use two calendars, viewing them in overlay mode is only possible if these calendar events are displayed in a single location.
Automated Approach to Combine Two Outlook Calendars
The Merge PST File software is the perfect platform to merge calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. This lets you combine multiple Outlook calendars into one with all saved information. It offers to merge and remove duplicate emails in Outlook with original formatting. With this tool, you can easily merge multiple Outlook PST files into a single file with all data such as emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, and journals. It supports merging Outlook calendars in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and other below editions. This application also comes with a free trial version that helps the user easily test its efficiency.
Additional Features of Merge Outlook PST File Software
- No technical skills are required to combine two Outlook calendars into one.
- Maintains the integrity and folder hierarchy of calendars during consolidating.
- Provides two merging options: Join and Merge.
- Option to merge Outlook data files into a new PST, existing PST, or an existing Outlook profile.
- Merge and remove duplicate Outlook Emails, Calendars, Notes, Tasks, Contacts, and Journals.
- Works with all types of PST files including archive, password encrypted files, etc.
- Helps to merge and add multiple PST files to Outlook at once without losing data.
The Final Words
MS Outlook is the most demanding email application nowadays for communication and data management. It has several functions for managing daily activities such as sending/receiving emails, managing contacts and calendar data, etc. Here, we discussed both the solution to merge two Outlook calendars, Manual and Automated solution. There is no direct option to merge calendars in Outlook, you must first export calendars and then import it into an existing calendar folder. To make it simple and fast, opt for a professional tool to combine two Outlook calendars as well as combine multiple Outlook calendars into one without duplicates.
Frequently Asked Questions from Users
You can export Outlook calendars first, and then import the exported calendars into the folder where you want to merge them.
The tool helps you to combine multiple calendars in Outlook and remove duplicate items as well.
1. Click view >> Change View >> List
2. Press Ctrl + A to select all events in the calendar and right-click
3. Click Move and select one calendar you want to move to.