Transfer Incredimail Emails to Outlook – Things to Remember
Summary: Are you struggling to transfer IncrediMail emails to Outlook? Follow this article as we explain the process well in detail.
IncrediMail and Outlook are both email clients capable of managing several data items. In early 2020, due to decreasing popularity of IncrediMail, the brand decided to shut it down and as a result, it is no longer available to users. This has left the IncrediMail users in a delimma that how to access their data?
Outlook is rising in demand and is used across innumerable businesses. For transferring IncrediMail emails to Outlook, you must be familiar with the location where IncrediMail saves its data. To access it, follow these steps:
- Launch IncrediMail email client and navigate to Tools in the menu bar
- Then, click on the General tab > open Data folder setting
- Now, you can see the directory as – C\Users\admin\AppData\Local\IM
In this location, IncrediMail saves its data. To transfer it to Outlook, this should be converted to the default storage file of Outlook i.e., PST. This format is exclusive to MS Outlook and can store various kinds of data items.
How to Transfer IncrediMail Emails to Outlook?
The IncrediMail 2.5 version stores the data in different mailboxes such as Inbox. imm, sent items.imm, etc. The 2.5 version saves these files as individual files and are similar to an EML file. For transferring the source data, one needs to download the IncrediMail Converter tool on their systems and convert the email files to PST. It offers multiple significant benefits as listed below:
- Transfer IncrediMail IMM, IM, IML, DB files in bulk
- Can export IncrediMail to EML, Outlook PST & other formats
- Transfers emails with attachments & other data items
- Preserves data integrity & folder structure after transfer
- Option to apply different naming conventions to save the files
- Retains the email attributes & metadata same as the source files
- Splits the IncrediMail emails into several Outlook data files
- Supports Outlook versions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2006, etc.
Steps for Transferring IncrediMail Emails to Outlook
- Download, install and run the IncrediMail Transferring tool on your device.
2. Click on Add File button from the top left and a pop-up will display.
3. Browse and load the IncrediMail files from your device.
4. Now, the complete details of the files will show up on the screen. Here, users can preview the data in several view modes.
5. On the next screen, select PST for Outlook & other formats as required.
6. Apply advanced settings and save them. Give a local location to save.
7. You can select to create a single Outlook PST for all emails, maintain folder hierarchy. Click on the Export button to begin the process.
Add IncrediMail Emails to MS Outlook
- Launch Outlook application and click on “File”.
- Choose “Open & Folder” > “Import/Export”
- Tap on “Import from another program or file” > Next
- Click on “Outlook Data File (.pst)” > Next
- Browse the .pst file to add to Outlook
- Under Options, decide how to deal with data > Next
In this article, we have explained how to transfer IncrediMail emails to Outlook. This article explains every step in an expert way. It teaches how to locate files from IncrediMail that have been discontinued, then convert to Outlook format and at last add it into Outlook application. Users must follow it properly to achieve the results they require.