Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone in Less Than 2 Minutes
If you want to move contacts from android to iPhone by Gmail but don’t know how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone? Then, you are on the right page.
This article will help you know convert contacts from iPhone to Gmail. Here we are going to describe a standard way to transfer Android Contacts into iPhone devices.
We have some problem-solving steps to send Android contacts to iPhone. Using these steps you can easily transfer Android Contacts to iPhone without losing a single contact detail. It’s a completely secure and quick conversion of Android contacts to iPhone.
Topics Covered in this Article
How do you Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone Step by Step-
The process of moving Contacts from Android to iPhone is completed in the following three steps. These three steps describe the complete procedure of transferring Google contacts from Android to iPhone.
Step:1 Export Contacts from Android to iPhone Using Google
1. Open your Gmail account then, select Google apps >> Contacts
2. Click on the Export button
3. Select the contacts that you want to export
4. Select the Google CSV file format
5. Click on the Export button to export contacts file
6. Now, CSV file will automatically start downloading on your system to transfer Android Contacts into iPhone
You have successfully downloaded your CSV contacts file and you are able to access it. After this, it comes to the next step.
Step: 2 How to Convert CSV Contacts into vCard file Format
CSV (comma-separated file) which contains multiple contacts cannot be transferred from android address book to iPhone directly, because of some issues. These issues can be mapping or data loss. In the mapping issue, all the CSV fields cannot match with iOS supported file format. Therefore, to resolve this problem we have an expert solution Excel to vCard Converter to convert CSV files into vCard file format. And vCard is the standard file format supported by iOS. After this, you can easily transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
1. Download and install the Excel to vCard Converter, it will help you to transfer Android Contacts to iPhone
Note: If you want to transfer contacts on Mac Operating System then use this converter
2. Browse the exported CSV contact file from your system, click Next
3. Now, the software will display the content of the file, click Next
4. Map CSV column with vCard column, after mapping all the CSV fields with vCard, click Next
5. Select Single vCard file for all the contacts checkbox, then select the radio button for vCard versions 3.0 or 4.0
6. Change the saving location for storing the resultant file and click Convert to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
You have successfully convert CSV contacts file into vCard file format therefore, you can transfer Android Contacts into iPhone
Step: 3 Import vCard to iPhone
1. After CSV to vCard conversion compose an email and attach the exported vCard contact file to transfer android address book to iphone
2. Send this vCard to your email account which is configured with iPhone device
3. Open Gmail account in your iPhone and open the configure attach a file
4. Click on the attached vCard file, select the Add to contacts option to Import all contacts from Android to iPhone
5. Now, open your iPhone contact list and access all the contacts of your Android device
Now, you have completely sent Android contacts to iPhone device and access all the contacts in the iPhone without any error. These are the simple steps that help you to Transfer Android Contacts to iPhone
Also read: How to Transfer Excel Contacts to VCF on Mac
In this blog, we have discussed how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone by Gmail. It’s a quite secure and quick method for moving CSV contacts to Android. The method discussed here is applicable for iPhone X, 8, 7, 6S, 6, SE.