How to Take Rediffmail Backup? Transfer Emails from Mailbox
Plot: Using this guide to learn how to take Rediffmail backup, users can easily create offline copies of the data they want to keep safe. This procedure can be completed by using a single method that we are going to explain in this article. Stick till the end of this blog to know all the methods.
Various users want to know the steps to download their data from the cloud-based service; Rediffmail. This is mainly because users do not trust the protection that the cloud provides.
We know that Rediffmail is used by many users globally and thus, the queries to backup Rediffmail inbox are increasing.
There are multiple features provided by the Rediffmail account that a user can make use of. Being available at all times from any location or any time is what attracts users to use this email service.
The remote accessibility and membership accounts for superior facilities are useful yet, users want to transfer their data.
However, the major reason is that there are no safety measures that the webmail client offers to the users against the external threats.
Let’s take a look at the reasons.
What Reasons Push Users to Learn How to Take Rediffmail Backup?
- Downloading emails to the local device mainly happens because users want to keep their data safe from hack attacks.
- With the help of a backup, users can easily keep their data away from loss or corruption due to virus intrusions.
- If you have copies of your data, no ransomware attack can keep you away from accessing your data. Usually ransomware attacks encrypt your data and make it inaccessible.
- Humans make errors and one such error is deleting the data without knowing. Backup can keep it safe.
Backup Rediffmail Inbox With the Help of this Method from the Guide
Since there is no method available to download the messages manually to the local device, we are here with a smart technique.
Use the Mac IMAP Email Backup Tool to download your data from the mailbox you want directly by logging in to your account.
This tool has multiple file formats to choose from such as PST, EML, MSG, PDF, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, TXT, CSV, & MHT.
With the help of this tool, users can download the data in bulk or learn how to take Rediffmail backup from a specific time-period.
There are various features we will talk about in the section after learning the steps of the software.
Starting with the procedure.
What is the Process to Migrate Emails from the Mailbox to Local Device?
1. Install the software and use the credentials for your account. Provide the IMAP Server & Port Key No. and click on the Login button.
2. Click on the PST option in the Export Type section and use the Advance Settings option.
3. Mark the Split PST Option to break the data files into smaller parts. To selectively backup Rediffmail inbox emails by using the Date-filter.
4. Then, mark the Delete after Download feature if required. If you want to use the Incremental Backup feature to download the new data, it will be available in the second process.
5. Next, click on the Browse button to set the destination location as per your desire in the local storage.
6. Final step is to hit the Start Backup button to complete the process.
The data will be completed after a few minutes. Now, we will take a look at the features of the software.
How to Take Rediffmail Backup Successfully Using the Features of the Tool?
- Delete after Download Feature: Users can apply this feature to download the data from the mailbox and then remove them from the mailbox if the need be. This feature helps users to clear out space in their mailbox without having to perform a different process.
- Date-filter Feature: If you want to download the data selectively from the mailbox, you can use the Date-filter It will allow you to set the dates for a specific time-period and the tool will pick the data from the chosen period only.
- Incremental Backup Feature: To backup Rediffmail inbox data from the new lot only. It means that the newly arrived data will be downloaded from the mailbox using this feature. It permits you to avoid creating duplicate items and save the recent file after the procedure.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy: With the help of this feature, users do not have to worry about the maintenance of the structure of the folder. You can keep your metadata preserved during the entire procedure and save the data with the same hierarchy.
If the need to learn how to take Rediffmail backup arises, users start panicking as there are no manual methods available for this. When the data seems to be in danger or the external threats increase, users start to download their data.
The tool that we have explained here, we can download the data from the mailbox without any data-loss situations. With the help of the features, users can export the emails in bulk or as per their requirement.