A Complete Solution to Sync Gmail Contacts to iPad
Summary: If you are searching for an easy way to sync Gmail contacts to iPad then, this article will help you to import your Gmail contacts to the iPad.
Thousands of people struggle with transferring Google contacts to the iPad. It’s difficult to store all Google contacts manually into iPad because it is a time-consuming process. So, we need an expert solution to store all the Gmail contacts to iPad. Here we are going to define some appropriate steps to resolve this problem.
Why Do We Need to Transfer Google Contact to iPad ?
One of the most common reasons to export Google contact to iPad is switching from an Android or iOS device to an iPad device. Moreover, communication is an another reason by which people communicate with each other through the contacts. In such scenarios, the first thing that strikes in user’s mind is how to import Gmail contacts into iPad device.
How to Export Gmail Contact to iPad ?
Follow the steps below to export Google contacts to iPad:
Step 1: Export Contacts from Google
1. Open Gmail then, select Google apps >> Contacts
2. Click on the Export button to sync Gmail contacts to iPad
3. Select the contacts that you want to export
4. Now, select Google CSV file format
5. Click on the Export button to export contacts file
6. CSV file will automatically start downloading on your system
Step 2: Convert Exported CSV Contacts File into vCard
Since one cannot import CSV directly to iPad so, we have to convert CSV to vCard. Also, everyone uses a different platform to access their contacts so, here we will show you how to convert CSV to vCard (for iPad) on Windows and Mac platform
For Windows Operating System
1. Download and Install the Excel to vCard Converter to sync Gmail contacts to iPad
2. Browse Google CSV file from your system, click Next
3. If the file loaded successfully into the software then it will display the content of the file, click Next
4. Now, we have to do manual mapping, click Next
5. Select Single vCard file for all the contacts checkbox and select the radio button for vCard versions 3.0 or 4.0 to import Gmail contacts into iPad
6. Change the saving location for storing the resultant file and click Convert
Now you can easily import vCard contacts to iPad.
For Mac Operating System
1: Download and Install the CSV to vCard Converter to export Google contact to iPad
2: Click on Add Files button to add CSV file on your system, click Next
3: Software will display added CSV file, hit the Next button
4: Select the radio button VCF to convert CSV into vCard to sync Gmail contacts to iPad
5: Now, here we have two options for each CSV file, click on Create single vCard per file and Choose vCard v3.0 or v4.0
6: Click on Map All button to auto-map all the CSV fields.
7: Click on Change button and select the location, click OK to transfer Gmail contacts to iPad
8: Click Export to convert CSV to vCard on Mac
9: After CSV to vCard conversion it will display ‘Export process completed successfully’ message, Click OK to sync Gmail contacts to iPad
Step 3: Import vCard to iPad
1. Open iPad Settings
2. Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars then select Add Account
3. Choose Google account from the list
4. Enter your email address, click Next
5. Enter your Gmail account password, click Next
6. Now, turn on Contacts option to export Google contact to iPad
Transfer Gmail contacts to iPad problem SOLVED!
Also read: How to Transfer Excel Contacts to VCF on Mac
In this article, we have discussed a common query how to Sync Gmail contacts to iPad. Here we have given simple steps to import CSV contact to iPad. From now on, users can easily import Gmail contacts into iPad. This expert solution store all the Gmail contacts to iPad