Seeking a solution on how to store attachments outside of the mailbox in Outlook, then you are landed on the right page. Here we are going to discuss the right way to download attachments outside from the mailbox.
Basically, attachments can increase the size of the mailbox in Outlook. So most users start exporting their attachments to any folder outside of the Outlook mailbox. But due to the unavailability of manual methods that will extract multiple attachments at once from Outlook. They were not able to do this.
So if you have the same concern then stick with this blog. Because in the end you will definitely able to download all your attachments outside from Outlook mailbox. But before starting the blog let’s see the reasons you users want to store attachments outside of the mailbox in Outlook
If you are tired of the manual one by one method to save attachments from the Outlook mailbox, then in this section we are going to discuss an automated solution that can easily save attachments from the Outlook mailbox.
SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor is the most searched attachment management utility. Because this tool is preferred by most professionals. The reason behind the popularity of this software is the advanced features offered by this software.
The software is capable to extract attachments from Outlook PST, OST, BAK, and MSG files. It can easily download multiple attachments from Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals at once
For Windows OS Users:
For Mac OS Users:
Note: – Bellow listed steps are for Windows OS users only.
1. To start the process first download from the above download button
2. After downloading is completed install the software and launch it
3. Now, choose the PST/OST radio button and click on the Add File(s) or Add Folder to add the Outlook files
4. Select the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option and then click on the Next button
5. Under Select window choose Extractor Attachments from All Folder radio button
6. Now, click.on the Change button to select the destination location
7. Under the Filter window select the Email option
8. You can also choose the Date Filter option if you want any specific date range
9. For a specific format select the File Type option and enter the file format extension
10. At last click on the Extract button to store attachments outside of the mailbox in Outlook
If you want a manual method to save attachments from Outlook and don’t want to spend a single penny, then in this section we are going to discuss the free but time-consuming steps
Note: There is also another method to extract attachments to a folder using VBA. So if you want to know the solution then click on the link
In order to store attachments outside of the mailbox in Outlook, here in this blog, we have discussed a manual as well as an automated solution for the same. Moreover, the manual method is time-consuming due to its one-by-one extraction process. Hence, we always suggest users go for the automated method