Ways to Recover Data for MS Exchange OST Files
Summary: Are you hunting for a solution to recover data for MS Exchange OST File? If Yes, then in this article we are going to discuss the best possible ways to retrieve data from corrupted Exchange OST files. Read this blog to know more….
Exchange clients experience circumstances that request recovery data for MS Exchange OST file. OST files are viewed as the copies of the mailbox accessible on your framework running with MS Exchange. There could be different situations when a client needs to recover Outlook messages from the OST files.
For instance, if Your EDB (Exchange database) got degenerate, you need to remove specific things from the OST file, or you need to move some client’s mailbox from the current server to another server by sending out their PST files. In this blog, here you will become acquainted with the procedure to recover data for MS Exchange OST file.
In order to recover data for MS Exchange OST file, your Outlook must be on ‘Cached Exchange Mode’. In cached Mode, Outlook makes and saves a duplicate of your Outlook mailbox on your framework as Offline Storage Table file (OST). So you can rapidly get to and synchronize your information with Exchange Server.
This OST file gets normally refreshed with the MS Exchange server and can be put away anyplace on your framework.
Microsoft has offered an in-built technique to recover data for MS Exchange OST file, however, the majority of the clients don’t know about it. So, underneath are the referenced procedures that explain the complete process on how to restore data for MS Exchange OST file.
Important Note: If you are looking for a Quick and Instant solution to recover data for MS Exchange OST files mailbox items. Then the user can take the help of Automated Solution. This application supports Outlook 2019 and below version.
Manual Way to Recover Data for MS Exchange OST Files
- Go to Control Panel and run Mail applet.
- Click on the ‘Email Accounts’ button and feature the Exchange account and select ‘Change’.
- A Change Account window will show up; select the ‘More Settings’ option.
- Select ‘Advanced’ and deselect ‘Use Cached Exchange Mode’ and snap ‘Apply’ and afterward ‘Outlook Data File Settings’ option.
- Another window of ‘Outlook Data File Settings’ will show; select ‘Disable Offline Use’ button.
- A message shows up ‘Outlook won’t have the option to work with OST files‘. Select the ‘Yes’ button. This will bring you back to the ‘More Settings’ window.
- In the wake of choosing the ‘Outlook Data File Settings’ option the ‘Browse’ alternative will open up. After browsing your old OST record click on the OK button to the ‘Outlook Data File Settings’ window and Microsoft Exchange (More Settings) window.
- The next window will provoke you back to the ‘Change Account’ window. Select ‘Use Cached Exchange Mode’ and snap ‘Next’ and afterward ‘Finish’.
- Run Outlook, you will get a message that ‘Outlook is using an old copy of your Outlook data file (.OST)‘. Snap OK and let Outlook execute appropriately. Try not to attempt to re-execute Outlook, else, it will run with a recently made OST file.
- After execution, you will have the option to see all email things of your OST document, alongside mail, contacts, and schedule, and so forth. Presently, you can either make your own PST document or simplified the required email items from your old OST to another PST. Furthermore, you can archive documents to save all email items of your OST record to another PST document. Ensure, you will return to the old OST document utilizing a similar methodology.
Although this procedure is productive so as to recover whole emails from an OST file. You may confront issues on account of large-sized OST files. The procedure to recover data from a huge OST file may prompt data loss. And it is extremely hard to recover lost data manually. So, most of the users does not use this manual procedure to recover data for MS Exchange OST files.
So, what is another option to recover data for MS Exchange OST. At that point it is smarter to utilize an Expert Exchange OST Recovery software.
Expert Solution to Recover Data for MS Exchange OST Files
In my insight, Emaildoctor OST Recovery is one of the most suggested software by many clients in a whole way across the world. Because of its productive modules and precise outcomes, it is probably the best tool to recover data for MS Exchange OST file. By using this software can easily recover the OST file mailbox items such as emails, contacts, calendar, etc. This application supports Outlook 2019 and all versions of Windows OS.
Steps to Recover data for MS Exchange OST files.
- Run Exchange OST Recovery Application and Click on Add file
2. Browse the OST file from your Machine.
3. Select the Scan mode from Quick and Advanced Scan.
4. Preview the OST file mailbox data items and click on Export.
5. Select the desired file format and Browse the destination to save MS Exchange OST file data.
Also Read: Read about OST file corruption causes and recovery
To Recover data for MS Exchange OST can be a simple procedure to do locally if the circumstance is a straightforward one. Be that as it may, in case you’re at a progressively unpredictable condition or unfit to recover data then it might bode well to OST file Recovery. The arrangement makes it simple to recover the data for MS Exchange OST