Get Multiple Ways to Permanently Delete Emails from Outlook.com
How to permanently delete emails from Outlook.com?” Are you having the same query?
If yes, then your search will end here. In this blog, we will discuss ways to delete all Outlook.com emails.
As we all know that Outlook.com which is also known as Hotmail is the most popular web-based email service provider. It gives every user 1 TB of storage space with each Hotmail account.
Some of us exchange hundreds of emails on regular basis and with time, storage gets full. Therefore, to free up some storage space we need to remove emails from Outlook.com. For better understanding let’s take a look at the user query.
Read More: Export Mailbox from Outlook.com
“Hello, Myself Adam. I want to delete some specific emails from Outlook.com. But deleting emails manually is a difficult and time-consuming task. Because I have thousands of emails in my account. I want a method that can delete all outlook.com emails. Please provide me a solution to permanently remove emails from Outlook.com. Thanks in advance!”
Do you also have any query like this? If yes, then here you can get solutions to all your queries. Just follow this article thoroughly.
Immediate Solution: The user can use the Hotmail Backup Software to permanently delete emails from Outlook.com. Because this tool is safe and secure to use.
Methods to Delete Emails from Outlook.com
- Manually delete all Outlook.com emails
- Delete Outlook.com emails by date using Professional Software
Remove Emails from Outlook.com Manually
If you want to use this manual method to permanently delete emails then you need to complete some pre-requisites first. And after that just follow the procedure to delete all Oulook.com emails.
- Install the MS Outlook application in your system.
- You need to configure your Outlook.com account in Outlook Desktop Application.
Procedure to Permanently Delete emails from Outlook.com
After completing the prerequisites, you need to follow the steps given below to use the manual method:
- You need to launch the MS Outlook application by using the configured account.
- Click on the “Export” button.
- Now, you have to select the Hotmail account and all the email folders.
- Browse a location to save your data.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
- Now, you need to go to the folder panel. Choose the email folder and Press “Ctrl+Shift” to select the last mail of the folder.
- After this, just simply click on the “Delete” option.
- Open the deleted items folder, select all emails by clicking on the “Select All” option and click the “Delete” button.
- After doing this step, a pop-up window will occur, and click on “Yes”.
Users can select this method to permanently delete emails from Outlook.com. However, this method is having some major drawbacks that we will discuss in the next section.
Major Short Comings of Manual Method
- This method is not safe and trustworthy.
- Using a manual method will be difficult for non-technical users.
- Users can also face major data loss issues by using this method
- You can only open the saved data in Outlook.
- This method consumes a lot of extra time and effort.
These are some of the major limitations of the manual method. But, no need to worry, you can overcome all these shortcomings by using the automated solution.
Professional Software to Remove Emails from Outlook.com
Users can easily use the automated tool because this tool has a user-friendly interface. It is trustworthy software. Even non-technical people can opt for this option. Users can save the data in multiple file formats according to their requirements.
This automated software is the best solution to remove emails from Outlook.com. To know more about the professional solution, you just need to read the next section.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Permanently Delete Emails from Outlook.com
- Firstly, download and install the professional software.
- Afterward, Add Credentials to your Outlook.com account.
- Choose any file format – MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, PDF.
- Now, choose the “Delete After Download” option to permanently delete emails from the server.
- After this just browse and select any specific location.
- At last, click on the “Start” button.
This tool also provides many advanced and special features, which we have mentioned in the next section of this blog.
Key Features of Professional Software
- Export Hotmail to PDF, EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, VCF, and ICS.
- Apply the “Date Range” filter option to save emails by date-wise.
- Users can easily save all the attachments with the emails.
- You can use the “Incremental Backup” option.
- The tool also maintains the folder hierarchy.
In the above write-up, we have mentioned two different methods to permanently delete emails from outlook.com. If you want to remove thousands of emails from Outlook.com then you should opt for the Professional software. Because you cannot perform deletion of thousands of emails using a manual procedure. Because using a manual method will be a time taking task.