EXPORT OUTLOOK WEB APP MAILBOX – COMPLETE SOLUTION
Are you looking for a way to export and delete emails from Outlook.com? Is there any problem to export Outlook web app mailbox? Do you feel stuck while backup emails and then delete emails to increase storage space? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this blog, we will tell you different methods to export mailbox Outlook.com.
Outlook.com also known as Outlook.live.com, or Hotmail is a web-based email client that enables support to send and receive emails. Also, Outlook.com provides many great features and mail server management as compared to other web-based mail clients.
But sometimes users face multiple issues like server outages, hacking issues, or other mail storage issues. So, users search to backup Outlook.com emails locally. Therefore, this blog will tell you the brilliant solution to the export mailbox and delete emails in Outlook.com.
But before proceeding further let’s see the user’s query.
“Hello guys, I am Lucas Scott and I am working in MNC company and I daily receive 100+ emails. Now, I am having thousands of emails in my Outlook.com mailbox and looking for a way to export and delete emails from Outlook.com to increase storage space. So, please suggest to me an easy and direct way to backup and delete emails from Outlook.com account.”
INSTANT SOLUTION – Easily export mailbox from Outlook.com using Hotmail Email Backup Tool in multiple file formats.
4 Steps to Export Outlook.com Emails
- Download and Run Backup Tool.
- Enter credentials and login Outlook.com account.
- Select file format to export Outlook web app mailbox.
- Browse the location and click Start to export.
Learn More: Transfer Outlook Data to a New Computer
METHODS TO EXPORT OUTLOOK.COM MAILBOX
- Automated Method to Export Outlook.com Emails
- Save Emails From Outlook.com Manually
- Configure Outlook.com to Desktop Email Client Application
METHOD 1: SAVE EMAILS FROM OUTLOOK.COM MANUALLY
In order to save emails from Outlook.com manually, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Run any browser and open https://www.outlook.live.com.
- Log in to your Outlook.com account.
- Now, select and open the email which you want to export.
- Click on the three dots from above and select Print option.
- Then, a dialog box will pop-up, click on the Save as PDF button.
- Finally, select the destination location and click Save.
- You have successfully export Outlook web app mailbox.
Using this manual method, you can export Hotmail to PDF file format. But if you need to export multiple emails from Outlook.com account then this method will take so much time. This manual method is not a reliable option to export mailbox Outlook.com. This method has many limitations. So, we suggest you use the automated and direct method to export emails from Outlook.com account.
METHOD 2: CONFIGURE OUTLOOK.COM TO DESKTOP EMAIL CLIENT
Using this method, you can export emails from Outlook.com mailbox folders. You just need to configure your Outlook.com account to any desktop-based email application. After configuring your Outlook.com account, you can export emails in bulk.
But this method also has some limitations such as you cannot export emails in multiple file formats. Moreover, export emails using this method is a very heavy task as this method is very time-consuming and difficult. Also, many users reported issues while using this method. Therefore, the best and easy solution to export emails from an Outlook.com account is by using the automated tool that is mentioned above.
METHOD 3: AUTOMATED METHOD TO EXPORT OUTLOOK WEB APP MAILBOX
Hotmail Backup Tool is an advanced tool that can easily export Outlook.com mailbox emails locally. Also, this tool has some advanced features using which one can easily delete emails from the server after backup. The interface of this tool is very simple and easy to use so that users who don’t have enough technical knowledge can also export emails easily. Let us know the working and features of this tool in the below sections.
WORKING OF THIS BACKUP TOOL
- Download, Install and Run the tool on your computer.
- Enter credentials and sign in Outlook account in the software.
- Now, choose the file format to export Outlook web app mailbox.
- Select Delete After Download option to delete emails after exporting mailbox.
- Use Apply Filter option to backup selective emails from Outlook.com.
- Finally, browse the destination location and click Start to backup emails.
5 BEST FEATURES OF THIS TOOL
- Export mailbox Outlook.com in multiple file formats such as PST, EML, MSG, etc.
- Users can export selective folders from Outlook.com using Apply Filter option.
- Backup emails from a specific date range using the Date Range filter.
- Option to delete emails from the server after backup Outlook.com emails.
- Incremental Backup option to export newly arrived emails.
In this blog, we have talked about the solution to export Outlook web app mailbox. We have mentioned 3 solutions to export mailbox and delete emails in Outlook.com. The 2nd and 3rd method has some limitations. So, we suggest you use the 1st method i.e., the automated method to export Outlook.com emails.