How to Migrate Emails From One Gmail Account to Another?
Whether you are working from Home or working from Office, you always need to have one email service work along with you. For working, there will be always a professional email, that may help you to connect with your clients accordingly. Also, there are a lot of users who are thinking to migrate emails from one Gmail account to another.
This can happen because of multiple reasons that users are facing while working. Maybe a user is first using their Gmail account for both personal and professional use. And, after understanding things, he decides to move their Gmail emails of professional use to another Gmail account. This will result in a proper understanding of the data.
This query is not only asked by you, there are a lot of users who are having the same query but for different reasons. Although, Gmail does not have any direct alternative feature to migrate Gmail emails to another Gmail. Some tricky solutions are:
- First, download the Gmail data using Google takeout and move downloaded messages to another account.
- Second, using the POP feature, it is possible to directly migrate the email to the server.
- Thirdly, using an expert’s recommended solution.
Migrate Emails Using Google Takeout
One another manual solution is that download Gmail data using Google Takeout and then move those messages into another Gmail account. However, it is not possible to migrate the downloaded data as the user will face multiple consequences there. Also, this solution becomes quite complicated till the end.
Migrate Emails from Gmail to Another Gmail – Using POP Feature
What we will do, is just by using the POP protocol feature, it is possible to migrate the email. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Enable POP
- Open your Gmail account. Go to the Settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Enable POP for all mail.
- Choose Keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox.
- Save changes there.
Step 2: Import emails to another Gmail
- Log in to Gmail. Settings >> Accounts & Import.
- Click on Add a Mail account.
- Enter Gmail email address and Next.
- Select Import emails from my other account (POP3).
- Enter the password and choose “Always use a secure connection (SSL)”.
- Click on Add Account. Next steps.
Instant Solution – Migrate Gmail Emails to Another Gmail
To clarify, we need to understand that all these solutions mentioned above are interesting to know more, about but do not meet the needs of the users. It is recommended to use the Email Doctor IMAP Migrator Tool that has been developed by Experts.
This tool has been developed by highly professional experts after receiving a lot number of queries. Moreover, it has multiple inherited features in it, that may result in customized requirements of the users. Although, it can easily migrate emails with attachments from all the Gmail mailboxes to another Gmail account. The software can handle a large amount of data without imposing any size limitations.
Even the actual structure and the hierarchy will be maintained with metadata throughout the migration process. It is capable to run on all the previous as well as the latest versions of Mac OS. Just Free Download the mentioned Gmail to Gmail Migration Tool and start the process.
How to Migrate Gmail to Another Gmail Account? – Quick Steps
- Launch and run the mentioned Migration Tool in your existing Mac OS system.
- Choose Gmail from the Source IMAP account and enter the login credentials of your Gmail account. Validate.
- Then in the destination IMAP account. Enter the username and password of your Gmail account. And validate it.
- After that, from the Add option, you can easily add one or more IMAP accounts there.
- From the Advanced Settings, you can choose some selective data using the Date Filter option. Select required mailboxes.
- Choose Delta Migration to skip previously migrated emails. Then, click on Start Migration.
- In just a few minutes, the process will be done successfully and you can see the final migration message on the screen.
Features of the Mentioned Migration Tool
- The tool is simple and provides a flexible GUI that can be easily operated by all the users whether they are technical or novice users.
- Just by entering the login credentials, it is possible to configure the accounts to migrate emails.
- Ability to migrate a large number of emails along with attachments without any disruptions.
- This software can migrate emails from and to all IMAP email accounts.
- The metadata and the email properties with the original structure are maintained throughout the process.
- Possible to add more IMAP accounts for the migration of emails.
- Runs on all the previous as well as the latest versions of Mac OS system such as Mac OS 12.0, Mac OS 11.0, and Mac OS 10.8.
- Self-Sustainable Solution – Do not require any other kind of installation throughout.
Hence, after discussing the various ways to migrate emails from one Gmail to another, we have finally come to the end. At last, we had given our 100% to make you understand the complete solution to migrate the emails with attachments. All of the mentioned ways are better to utilize and acquire the results. But it depends on your choice with which you want to continue further. As our suggestion, it is better to continue with the third way that will provide immediate results. For more information, you can anytime connect with our technical experts.