How to Import VCF to Outlook Address Book? Here Is The Trick
A VCF or vCard file is a virtual business card that stores contacts. When you import VCF to Outlook Address Book, you migrate contacts with any attributes or field. A VCF file consists of several fields and they store bits of information such as name, phone number, email, fax ID, address, zip code, etc. You can store any communication information you can think of. MS Outlook email services are popular among users. Outlook accepts VCF contacts files, but with some restrictions.
Yesterday I tried to import VCF contacts into the Outlook address book, but it didn’t work. Even it became very difficult for me to run this conversion work. So, please give me the best method, which helps me to bulk import VCF files in an efficient way in the Outlook account.
Why Do You Need To Import vCard Contact File to The Outlook Address Book?
There may be several reasons behind the conversion from VCF to Microsoft Outlook. Outlook is the most popular email client and provides many unique features to users. Some specific features attract the users to import VCF file into Microsoft Outlook. In addition, there are some reasons why users want to add VCF files to Outlook contacts. MS Outlook provides correct information of contacts. This makes the interface easier foe a user to understand. Facilities a utility to easily connect to any network. Provides higher security than other email clients.
Manually Import VCF To Outlook Address Book
To find out how to manually import a VCF or vCard into the Outlook Address Book, follow the steps given
- Launch MS Outlook and go to File Option
- Select Open & Export option and then, Import and Export Wizard
- Choose the option to import a .vCard file (.vcf) and select the Next button.
- Next, you need to browse to the vCard file you want to export.
- Click on the Next button.
- Finally, .vcf files are stored at the specific location you specify.
Professional Approach To Bulk Import VCF To Outlook Address Book
Users can also perform this process manually, but there are some limitations, you cannot import multiple VCF files simultaneously. So you have to import all files individually. When importing them, you have to manually set the custom fields, which is very long and time-consuming. This process is not suitable for importing multiple vCard files into Outlook. That is why you need to choose a commercial solution called the vCard Importer Tool.
That can convert multiple vCard files to the format you want. This utility offers some unique features. Moreover, it supports data transfer in all versions of MS Outlook. This software allows you to transfer VCF contacts to MS Outlook in large amounts. Therefore, this app is a reliable solution to successfully add VCF files to Outlook contacts.
Follow the steps below to import vCard contacts directly into MS Outlook:
- First of all, you have to Download Software on your Local Machine.
- Click on the “Add File” tab to select VCF file.
- In this step, you will get the Preview option, of the files which you select to import.
- Now, you will see 3 options of file formats on your screen, select them as per your need.
- Hit the Export button to end this process.
Key Features OF This Utility
- Import unlimited contacts into Outlook with just a few clicks.
- There is no restriction on the number or size of contacts you import.
- It supports all versions of vCard 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0.
- Exports all contact file attributes and fields.
- Option to save contacts to existing address books.
- This allows direct contact import to MS Outlook profile.
- It supports all versions of MS Outlook, such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
- This maintains data integrity and prevents any data loss
- Able to save VCF file in current Outlook PST profile
- Creates a separate PST file with address book contacts only
- There are many import options like new PST, save new outlook profile
- No size restriction is imposed in case of VCF files
Let’s Wrap Up
Contact is the basic need of those who want to keep in touch with each other. So users always try to maintain their contacts at all times. Many times, users want to switch from a vCard file to Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, in this post, we have described both manual and automated solutions to import VCF to outlook address book. Thus, users can try any approach without losing data. Apart from this, users can choose any of them as per their convenience.