How to Import Contacts to Thunderbird from Excel – Best Way to Improve
Are you stuck in a situation to import contacts to Thunderbird from Excel? And now looking for the solution. If yes, then this article will be helpful to you. In this write-up, we have discussed multiple solutions to import Thunderbird contacts. So, read this article to get a quick and reliable way of conversion.
Thunderbird is the most globally used email client, most users prefer Thunderbird due to its feature but it does not support Excel files. Excel contains their files in XLS/XLSX format and Thunderbird does not support XLS files. So, before starting the conversion process you have to convert selected XSL/XLSX files into CSV format.
Expert Recommended Solution to Convert Excel Files to Thunderbird
There are multiple reasons why users want to import contacts to Thunderbird from Excel. Thunderbird is the most useable email client used by many users due to its some great features. If you have a large number of files Excel contacts in your Excel files, Thunderbird is the best choice it helps you to move your Excel files data to other platforms and it’s easy to access.
The below-mentioned solution is divided into 2 steps, where first we have to convert Excel files into vCard format. Because Thunderbird supports vCard files and then in the second step we have to import and convert vCard files into Thunderbird. Follow the below-mentioned steps one by one to convert Excel files quickly.
Step 1: Convert Excel Files to vCard Format
When users search for the solution to import contacts to Thunderbird from Excel manually. There is bad news for you, no manual solution is available to import Excel contacts. No need to worry! We are here to help you out through this query, expert suggested Excel Contacts Converter.
For Mac Users
- Install & Launch software into your device and select Add file option to add files that need to be converted.
- After selecting XLS files, you will get a preview.
- Then, select the vCard option.
- This tool also provides you the option to select the vCard version.
- Click the Change option to provide a destination for converted files.
- And in the last, click the Export button to complete the conversion process.
Step 2: Import Convert vCard Contacts to Thunderbird
Now, after converting the process of Excel XLS files to vCard format, You can easily import vCard files into Thunderbird. Follow the below-given steps to complete the conversion process of Excel contacts to Thunderbird.
- Firstly, open Thunderbird on your device.
- Then, go to the Tool button and select the Import option.
- After this, select .vcf/vCard option and hit next.
- Browse the files which you want to import into Thunderbird.
- In the end, click the Ok button to successfully import contacts to Thunderbird from Excel.
In this technical write-up, we talk about the best and quick available solution to import contacts to Thunderbird from Excel. There is no manual solution available to complete this conversion process, but we provide you with the best possible solution. So, you can blindly trust this process for Excel file conversion.