How to Import Contacts to Thunderbird from Excel?
Are you stuck in a situation to import contacts to Thunderbird from Excel? And now looking for the solution. If yes, then this article will be helpful to you. In this write-up, we have discussed multiple solutions to import Thunderbird contacts. So, read this article to get a quick and reliable way of conversion.
Thunderbird is the most globally used email client, most users prefer Thunderbird due to its feature but it does not support Excel files. Excel contains their files in XLS/XLSX format and Thunderbird does not support XLS files. So, before starting the conversion process you have to convert selected XSL/XLSX files into CSV format.
Hi! I have unlimited number of contacts in Excel sheet and I want to move XLS file to Mozilla Thunderbird. I don’t know how to import contacts from Excel to Thunderbird. address manually, but I can’t import contacts from Excel to Thunderbird. Please give me the same solution. Thank you!”
Expert Solution to Import Contacts to Thunderbird from Excel
There are multiple reasons why users want to transfer Excel contacts to Thunderbird. Thunderbird is the most useable email client used by many users due to its some great features. If you have a large number of files Excel contacts in your Excel files, Thunderbird is the best choice it helps you to move your Excel files data to other platforms and it’s easy to access.
The below-mentioned solution is divided into 2 steps, where first we have to convert Excel files into vCard format. Because Thunderbird supports vCard files and then in the second step we have to import and convert vCard files into Thunderbird. Follow the below-mentioned steps one by one to convert Excel files quickly.
Free Demo Version: Try Excel to vCard Converter which offers a freeware version before purchasing the full software. You can check its features for free and be assured that you are investing in an accurate and trustworthy program.
Complete Guide to Import Contacts to Thunderbird from Excel
When users search for the solution to transfer Excel contacts to Thunderbird manually. There is bad news for you, no manual solution is available to import Excel contacts. No need to worry! We are here to help you out through this query, Best Expert Solution to convert Excel contacts to vCard format with all information.
Also Read: How to Transfer Excel Contacts to iPhone?
Step 1: Convert Excel Files to vCard Format
First, Users Need to Convert Excel File to vCard, Then import vCard contacts to Thunderbird account.
- Download the Software, install and run it on your system.
- Click the Open button to select your Excel contacts file.
- Now the software will show a preview of all the contacts saved in the Excel file.
- In the Map Columns section, first select Excel Fields.
- Then select the vCard field. After mapping, click the Add button.
- In the Export section, choose the desired option and select vCard version 2.1, 3.0, or 4.0
- Finally, click the “Convert” button and the software will immediately start converting Excel contacts to vCard file format.
- You have now created a vCard file that will help you import your contacts from Excel into your Thunderbird application.
Step 2: Import Resultant File to Thunderbird
Now, after converting the process of Excel XLS files to vCard format, You can easily import vCard files into Thunderbird. Follow the below-given steps to complete the conversion process of Excel contacts to Thunderbird.
- To start the process, open the Thunderbird application on your local machine
- Then click the Address Book tab and click Import Tool
- The Import Wizard will now appear in front of you. Now select the Address Book option under the Select the type of materials to import option. Then click the Next button
- Next, to import your contacts from Excel to Thunderbird, you must select the vCard (.vcf) file option
- Then select the vCard file created in step 1
- Finally, click the Open button to upload. Click the OK button to successfully complete the process
- Here in the Thunderbird Address Book, you can see if the process of importing your Excel contacts into Thunderbird was successful.
In this technical write-up, we talk about the best and quick available solution to import contacts to Thunderbird from Excel. There is no manual solution available to complete this conversion process, but we provide you with the best possible solution. So, you can blindly trust this process for Excel file conversion.