Dig in to Learn How to Open BKF File – Simple Like ABC
No need to go here and there in search of a solution for how to open backup exec file. Here, we have come up with different approaches to resolve this issue. Simply, read the complete blog to understand how to open BKF files in Windows OS. Moreover, we will discuss free and automated techniques to get rid of this how to restore BKF file issue as soon as possible.
An Effective Approach for How to Open BKF Files in Windows
Sometimes, the user encounters an issue where he/she becomes unable to open Windows backup file due to many reasons. One prime cause can be BKF file data corruption. In these circumstances, no free approach can work positively. But, do not worry! Today, using an eminent solution named BKF File Repair Tool, you can open BKF files without any hassle.
The utility comes with multiple enhanced functionalities which helps to provide the desired results. However, the tool offers 3 different scan options for scanning a corrupt Windows backup file. Moreover, it extensively supports all editions of the Windows Operating System. Simply, download and use this amazing application to open backup exec BKF file.
Step by Step Procedure to Open BKF Files
Here in this section, we will mention some instructions to execute open BKF files procedure. You just have to follow all the steps subsequently for getting the expected results.
Step 1: Install and run an efficient utility to extract Windows BKF file data.
Step 2: Then, click on the Scan file option to select the BKF file scan option from the following:
1. Quick Scan
2. Deep Scan
3. Range-based Scan
Step 3: Once you select the scan option, you can see a scanning procedure started.
Step 4: After completion of the scanning process, you can extract BKF files.
Step 5: Subsequently, the tool provides two modes of BKF file extraction. Here, you have to choose the preferred destination location by browsing Then, hit on the Extract button for backup.
Step 6: At last, the utility will describe the path of extracted files with respective information.
Is There Any Free Solution Available?
Yes, of course, the manual technique is obtainable for how to open BKF files in Windows OS. Just proceed to the upcoming segment, where we are going to discuss a way to extract BKF file Windows 10 without any hassle.
How to Open BKF Files Manually?
In this segment, you will get a stepwise procedure to open Windows BKF files. Follow all the below-outlined instructions to execute the process properly.
1. Open the relevant folder which consists of NTBackup.exe. Then, right-click and choose Run as Administrator option.
2. Then, NTBackup displays a message which says Removable Storage service. You have to click on the OK button.
3. After that, a new wizard pop up which states Welcome to Backup or Restores. Click on the Next to proceed ahead.
4. Now, browse to the location of the BKF file and hit on OK when it’s done.
5. The utility provides a complete review. You just have to expand the folder structure to open its content in the panel.
6. Users can view the list of BKF files in the right panel.
Note: The search option is not available to find a specific file. So, it can be difficult to open all the files just to find a single BKF data file.
7. Lastly, in this way you can instantly open .bkf file content.
Why You Should Not Choose Free Method?
- The Windows backup must be saved in the system only. If the backup is stored on tape, then the method will not work at all.
- This method proves difficult for novice users because it is lengthy and consists of technicalities.
- The procedure can be performed only when you have a healthy BKF file. In case, you have any corrupted BKF file, then it will not work appropriately.
Above in this article, we have illustrated the free and professional solutions for how to open BKF files. You can go with the manual method but, before implementing the method keep one thing in mind, i.e., the free solution having some limitations. So, it is suggested to choose an above-mentioned application to open BKF files in Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.