Extract BKF File Windows 10 – A Reliable Source to Learn How
After considering the issue such as how to extract BKF file Windows 10. Today, we are going to discuss the free and automatic techniques to restore BKF file in a healthy state. As we know, the BKF file is prone to corruption issues. As there can be many reasons behind the occurrence of corruption issues in the Windows OS backup file. Also, this is not a simple issue that can be ignored.
So, in this situation, users start searching the easiest solution to extract data from corrupt BKF file. If you are also one of them, then go through this complete article to understand how to perform a Windows backup file recovery procedure without any omission.
You Should Choose Third-party Solution!
Simply free download the tool into your local machine and get the simple approach to repair or open BKF files. The software is programmed after considering all the factors which make the BKF file recovery procedure tough. However, the tool is come up with multiple advanced features to extract data from corrupt BKF file. It supports all versions of Windows OS to extract Windows backup file.
Extract BKF File Windows 10 Manually
Follow all the steps stated below to restore Windows backup file in Windows OS.
Steps To Install NTBackup Utility
1. Open the Control Panel and then click on Administrative Tools.
2. Open the Server Manager, then go to the Features Summary, and click on Add Features.
3. Tick mark box containing Removable Storage Manager option, click on Next >> Install.
Steps To Extract BKF Data File Using NTBackup Utility
1. After installing the NTbackup utility, you have to extract the Zip file on the local machine.
2. Then, right-click on the NTBackup.exe and choose Run as Administrator option.
3. Click OK on the pop-up message for Removable Storage Not Running.
4. Here, you have to click on the Next button on the Welcome Page.
5. Choose Restore files and Settings option and hit on Next.
6. Hit on Browse and you can view What to Restore screen. Here, you have to locate the BKF file which you need to restore.
7. Now, expands the components from the left-hand wizard and choose the files or folders which you need to restore and hit on Next to proceed forward.
8. Subsequently, you have to hit on the Advanced button and from Restore files drop-down menu opt Alternate location.
9. Mention the desired destination path under the Alternate Location field and hit on Next.
10. Choose to Leave existing files Recommended option and click on Next.
11. Now, configure the Restore Options accordingly
12. Hit on Next and select Finish to complete the Backup wizard.
13. After completion of the procedure successfully, the NTBackup utility will restore your files and folders.
An Automated Approach to Extract BKF File Windows 10
The free solution does not provide any surety to give an expected outcome. So, you can go with an efficient third-party utility named ‘BKF Repair’ tool. The application is specially programmed to extract data from corrupt BKF file without any hassle. However, the tool extensively supports all editions of Windows Operating System to restore Windows backup file.
Step by Step Procedure Extract NTBackup BKF File in Windows 10
Below here, we are going to describe instructions to restore Windows backup file in Windows Operating System. Follow all the steps mentioned below to execute a BKF file recovery procedure.
1: Install and Launch BKF File Recovery Tool
2: Now, you have to add BKF file and preview backup file data into software panel
3: Three scan mode, you can choose the scan option you want
4: Click on the Extract button to restore Windows BKF file immediately
That’s it you have successfully learned how to extract BKF file Windows 10 without data loss. Above in this article, we have explained free and professional techniques to extract the Windows backup file. But, the manual solution having some limitations which affect the complete BKF file recovery procedure. In this kind of situation, we recommend selecting the above-suggested application. The utility can instantly extract backup exec .bkf file in all Windows OS versions.