Top Ways to Convert PST Files to NSF Format – Explore Now!
With the advancement in technology, users these days always ensure to adopt the best email client that suits well to run their business explicitly. Besides this, every organization’s primary motive is to keep the data safe and to prevent unauthorized data accessibility.
Considering the factor, both small-scale and large-scale enterprises these days opt Lotus Notes as it renders a wide range of data security options. Well, migrating to Lotus Notes from the default email application is no doubt a tedious task. An Outlook user who wants to transfer to Lotus Notes may have to face several challenges. As both Outlook and Lotus Notes save data in their respective file formats i.e., Outlook stores data in PST format whereas IBM Notes save data in NSF format.
Therefore, the answer to “how to convert PST files to NSF” is to simply follow the write-up and know the proven solution which will easily meet your needs at ease.
What Users Want to Say About their Need!
“I have been using both Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes email applications for an ongoing project. To ensure a seamless work strategy, I need to convert PST files to NSF format, so that under one roof I can access all of my data. Due to the absence of manual method to convert PST emails to NSF Lotus Notes, I am looking for some risk-free third-party applications which will allow to migrate PST files to Lotus Notes. Looking forward to know the best approach for the same!”
“A couple of days back, our organization has decided migrating to Lotus Notes from Outlook. There are around 176 to 182 employees in total, hence please help us know some reliable solution to bulk convert PST files to NSF Lotus Notes format. Also, please suggest some tool which will migrate these multiple PST files to IBM Notes within short duration without hampering our daily work schedule.”
These are some of the queries asked by Outlook users across various tech forums. After knowing the fact that there is no manual method to convert PST files to NSF files, it makes them more curious to know a trustworthy automated solution. Before knowing the most proven approach to import PST data files to Lotus Notes application, let us first know the reasons that make a user switching to Lotus Notes from Microsoft Outlook.
Also Check Out: Export Outlook Email to Lotus Notes
What Urges a User to Opt Lotus Notes from Outlook?
- With the help of Domino server, all the users’ data is stored centrally thereby allowing quick data accessibility irrespective of the location.
- Renders multiple features such as sophisticated email communication, document management, efficiently managing other data items like contacts, tasks, etc.
- Entire users’ data is stored in the Domino server which ensures extreme data security. This is because, even if there occurs a system crash, all the data can be smoothly fetched from another system
- Facility to share information, which enables to work collaboratively with the co-workers
- With its amazing client-server architecture makes it an advanced email client among other email programs
Convert PST Files to NSF Format – An Expert Approach
PST File Converter is the ultimate solution to convert PST files to NSF Lotus Notes. It is a power-packed utility rendering unlimited advanced features as to smoothly implement PST to NSF file conversion. It is designed in a way wherein entire PST mailbox items like emails, contacts, tasks, calendar, notes, journal will be exported to Lotus Notes without any loss of data. It works efficiently to import both Unicode and ANSI PST files.
Here are Some of the Highlighted Features of Outlook to Notes Converter
- Efficient enough to migrate entire PST data items to Lotus Notes NSF format
- Allows to convert corrupted and password protected Outlook PST files to NSF format
- By availing “Date-filter” option, users can import only required data from each Outlook data item to IBM Notes
- Convert PST files to NSF files using Add File (s) and Add Folder option
- Offers various customized filters such as Maintain folder hierarchy, create separate NSF file for contacts, exclude deleted folder, etc.
- No MS Outlook installation required while performing PST to NSF conversion
- Support Lotus Notes latest 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all the previous versions
How to Convert PST files to NSF files via Converter Tool?
- Download and run Outlook to Notes converter tool and hit Add File (s) or Add Folder option to convert PST files to NSF format
- From the next wizard, choose “Select Categories” feature in which one can export required PST mailbox items to Lotus Notes
- To migrate selective data within each PST data item, make the best use of “Date-filter” option
- The software offers various customized features like “Maintain Folder Hierarchy”, “Exclude Deleted Items”, etc. to convert PST emails to NSF Lotus Notes
- In case to “Create separate NSF file for contacts” can choose the option for the same from the tool’s interface
- After the required settings are applied, provide the destination location and simply click Export to convert PST files to NSF
- Finally, at the destination location, the exported NSF file will be placed which can be easily imported to Lotus Notes without any hassle.
Time to Conclude
“How to convert PST files to NSF Files?” is one of the most frequently asked queries by users who are switching to Lotus Notes from Outlook. Therefore, to eradicate this long-lasting query, this blog describes the cost-effective PST to NSF converter, which is highly recommended to convert PST emails to NSF format.
Read Also: Dual Methods to Analyze Outlook Email Header