How to Add Logo to PDF File Using Most Effective Methods?
An increasing number of users want to ensure that their content saved in PDF files is secured from every aspect and leaves no sign of any data stealing or copying issue. Adding password protection could help but using a watermark in digital files makes it more secure. To increase file protection one can simply add logo to PDF file.
In certain situations, if unauthorized access happens, the image or text watermark will still be present, proving the ownership in case of data stealing. This sounds interesting; however, the process of watermarking could be difficult for someone.
Hence through this article, we will be explaining the best possible methods that will cut short the process of searching for the ideal way(s) to know how to add watermark to multiple PDF files.
In the upcoming discussion, we’ll explore the following topics…
Table of Contents
Quick Understanding of PDF Watermarking
When we talk about PDF Watermarking used by many PDF users, is a technique for inserting a text or image that is semi-transparent overlaying on a file(s). This overlay, known as a watermark, helps for multiple purposes like indicating the document’s confidentiality, copyright protection, or branding. This is generally used to ensure document authenticity by placing the logo/watermark strategically. Mostly as the page background, this is used. If you add logo to PDF file provides an effective and unobtrusive way to insert an extra layer of protection and professionalism into PDF files.
Add Watermark to Multiple PDF Files to Protect and Improve Privacy
Securing crucial PDF data is essential, and there are various methods for file protection. While passwords are commonly used, adding an extra layer of security, such as Watermarking in PDF files, increases protection. Watermarks are difficult to remove, reducing the risk of unauthorized copying and data compromise, and making your PDF files more secure.
How to Insert Image in PDF File to Prove Ownership and Copyright?
In current times, prevalent issues like data theft and accessing files by unauthorized users are faced by authors and creators. To get the copyright and ownership, the ideal solution is to insert a watermark that can show the ownership thing. Many law enforcement and legal authorities use this to protect the data and avoid any data theft issues.
Read More: Try the Best PDF Bates Numbering Tool For Windows and Mac OS
How to Add Logo to PDF File? (Manual Methods)
Now, there are many manual solutions on the internet to insert image in PDF file. But Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and Microsoft Word are more preferred solutions among the same, the instructions for each are as follows:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC For PDF Watermarking
- To add the watermark, launch Adobe Acrobat Pro and open the PDF file.
- Select the “Edit PDF” option under the “Tools” heading on the homepage.
- Select “Add” under the “Watermark” option after clicking on it.
- Next, specify or load the watermark you want to use. To reuse a watermark, select the appropriate watermark from the “Saved Settings” option.
- Click the “Text” option, type your text in the box, and then format it as necessary to make a text watermark. Click “OK” to exit the “Add Watermark” window after selecting the appropriate watermark options.
One can also use the Online Free Solution offered by Adobe, there user just needs to upload the PDF files and watermark PDF pages as required. Different steps or processes could be there as there are several Online tools available for Free.
- Using Microsoft Word to Add Logo to PDF File
Go through the following steps to add watermark to multiple PDF files using MS Word.
- Open your Word document.
- Navigate to the Design.
- Under the Page Background section, select Watermark.
- Choose the appropriate watermark type from the drop-down selection under Watermark. Microsoft will place a “confidential” or “do not copy” watermark on all pages.
- Go to File→ Save As and select a location where you want to save your file.
- In the Save as Type menu, click PDF to save your content as a PDF file.
Professionally Add Watermark to Multiple PDF Files in Hassle-Free Way
Watermarking in Adobe PDF files is a versatile and powerful solution that serves multiple purposes, from securing the copyright to enhancing brand identity. However, some users are unable to use it, as they are not aware of how to add Logo to PDF File or how to insert image in PDF file. Here, we suggest using the PDF Watermark Maker Software providing multiple customizing options to put the image, text, Date & Time watermark to digital files easily.
Provides the preview and inbuilt print options to instantly print your files with the watermark added. Moreover, this solution allows watermarking even in restricted PDF files. Not only this, you can use this utility free by downloading its free version by which you can add a logo to 5 PDF files at a time. Plus, to take more benefit of this you have to click on the Purchase Now button and be ready to use the fully-featured version.
Salient Features of the Specified Solution
The aforementioned solution provides more functionality to make your adding the watermark task to the multiple PDF files task flawless. So what are you waiting for? Let’s have a quick look at those:
- This utility supports various image formats JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP to add logo to PDF without facing any format issues.
- Using this, you can easily insert Images, Text, Date & Time as a watermark in the numerous PDFs in one go.
- There is no compatibility issue with this as it supports all the Windows OS versions to work within it.
- After downloading this, you won’t need to download any other application since it is self-sufficient to do the task effectively.
- There is no limitation to add watermark to multiple PDF files no matter how large the volume of your data is.
Quick Instructions to Add Logo to PDF File
Here’s a straightforward guide on how to insert image in PDF file step by step, ensuring simplicity throughout the process:
1: Utilise the Add File(s)/Add Folder(s) option to add PDF files after downloading and running the software.
2: Select the target folder to save the watermarked PDF files, mark whether to save or print the generated PDF files, and click the Next button.
Note – Keep in mind that you must input the password if your PDF file has restrictions imposed by a Document Open password.
3: Select the option to add text, an image, or a date and time mark under the Details Tab. Then customize the font, appearance, and positioning. choose the kind of watermark to use.
4: To insert an image in a PDF file, use the Generate button after using the Preview option to view the modifications that have been made.
Also Read: Get the Instant Methods to Remove Watermark From Locked PDF
So There You Have It
Throughout this guide, we learned how to safe our information in PDF files with the help of watermarking. For the same, we covered how to add logo to PDF file which is the best way to embed a layer of security to the PDF files. Plus, multiple options are available to add watermark to multiple PDF files. Users can try the manual solutions. In case of watermarking multiple/large PDF files, then using the mentioned professional tool is highly recommended.