hMailServer Export Emails: A Noteworthy Guide for Backup
As you all know that hMailServer is a popular email server, which is free and open-source for everyone. But do you know that you could experience difficulties? Now you might be wondering how? Let’s understand it with an instance, Suppose you have all your emails stored in the hMailServer and you want to access them, but unfortunately, you are in a low network zone area. So in this situation, you won’t be able to access any one of them. But don’t worry we have the best possible solution which is “hMailServer Export Emails”.
In our today’s post, we will do a discussion on this topic. So, that you could understand it in a simplified way because it’s our first priority to provide you with the best solution. Now, without wasting your precious time, let’s come to our main discussion.
Before starting the topic, first, look at the reasons that why behind exporting the emails.
What are the Different Reasons Behind Choosing to Export Emails of hmailServer?
In this section, we will discuss some amazing features of the tool.
- If you go for the export then you will access your emails in offline mode also.
- Taking a backup of your data could help you increase security and reduce the risk of hacking.
- Unfortunately, if your data get lost then also you can access it by having a copy of it.
- If you have your data in the email server and due to a down server you cannot read your emails, right? But if you have the exported files with you then it could be easy to access.
Now, we will come to our main discussion on how to export hMailServer email. Then keep on reading.
If you search for exporting tools then no doubt there are many software available in the market. But if you want a perfect tool for it then “EmailDoctor IMAP Backup Tool” could be the great choice. It has a variety of features that you can utilize as per your need.
What are the Rich Features of this Professional Tool for doing hMailServer Export Emails?
Let’s explore all the functions of this prominent software.
- Delete Emails and Incremental Backup: It is the best function of this tool in that you are allowed to delete your emails after downloading and even you can go for the incremental backup option.
- Ability to Maintain the Folder Structure: This tool is structured in a way that your folder structure will be intact throughout the process of exporting emails of hMailServer.
- Different File Formats: If you need to download IMAP mailbox to PST or other file formats such as EML, HTML, CVS so on, Then you can utilize this function as per your requirement.
- Backup IMAP Mailboxes: You are allowed to export single or multiple IMAP mailboxes to the same location and you can also export emails from any source such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Run on Any OS Edition: This software is made in such a way that it can support any version of Mac whether it is new or old.
hMailServer Export Emails Step-By-Step guide
Follow all the given steps in the serial order.
Step 1: Launch this professional tool. Then you open the tool with this type of interface you can see, in which you have to select your IMAP domain or you can also click on the “Other” option.
Step 2: Then, if all the required details such as user and Password. Then, select on “Login” button.
Step 3: Left side of this interface you can see all your data (emails).
Note: In the article of “hMailServer Export Emails”, we are taking the backup in PST format. You can choose a different file format for your requirement.
Step 4: After selecting the export type, you have the option of “Advance Settings” in which you will have to select your file “Size” and the other option is for selecting “Date.”
Step 5: Then, click on the option of “Delete After Download” if you really want to delete your data after downloading
Step 6: You can also select the option of “Incremental Backup.”
Step 7: Afterwards, click on the “Change” button if you want your desired destination for saving your exported files. Then click on the “Ok” button.
Step 8: After doing all the steps click on the button “Start Backup.”
Well, one of the most concerning requirements for every user is how to hMailServer export all emails. In this blog, we have highlighted the best solution for exporting important data. It becomes easier for you if you follow the full procedure of it. Hopefully, now you don’t have any such query. Till then keep your data safe and secure.