Top Free Methods to Convert & Import Lotus Notes to Outlook 2019, 2016 – Check Right Now
Nowadays, it has become a common scenario to switch the email application from the default email program with respect to the changing needs. At times, there comes a similar circumstance to import NSF files into Outlook. Unfortunately, Lotus Notes NSF file cannot be accessed in Outlook, just because Outlook uses PST file to store the data. In order to access the IBM Notes mailbox data in Outlook, one must convert the NSF file to some Outlook supported format. If you are a user who is looking to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook 2019, then is the perfect blog for you. Here we will discuss the cost-effective solution to mitigate this need in a comprehensive way.
What Makes a User to Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook? Check Out All of them!
- MS Outlook in comparison with Lotus Notes offers advanced data management and high security options
- Outlook has the option that enables users to configure multiple accounts simultaneously
- IBM Notes has got a complex user interface than Outlook, which moreover makes difficult for a novice or a non-technical user
- MS Outlook requires less maintenance cost and also one can easily share data with Outlook program unlike Lotus Notes
Outlook provides the accessibility of Offline data to work in Offline mode
Get the Free Solution Right below to Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook 2019, 2016!
How to Import NSF Files into Outlook 2019, 2016 Via Manual Technique?
The manual method is a cost-free approach, but it does not render a direct method to import NSF files into Outlook 2019, 2016. It is a two-step process in which one needs to convert the IBM Notes NSF file to CSV format and later import the CSV file to Outlook. Following is the step-by-step process to perform the manual solution.
Step 1: Export Lotus Notes NSF File to CSV
- Initially, launch Lotus Notes application on your system and open the IBM Notes NSF file
- Now, hit on Mailbox>> File>> Export and save the file by providing a name to it
- After giving the file name, select Comma Separated Value format from the Save as type option
- Then, from the CSV Export window, select the desired options and hit OK to import NSF files into Outlook 2019, 2016
At last, the export data will be saved in CSV format at the destination location
Step 2: Import CSV file into MS Outlook
- To begin with, open MS Outlook and click on File>> Open and Export>> Import/Export option
- In the next wizard, select Import from another program or file option and click the Next button
- Under Import a File window, choose the file type as Comma Separated Values and hit Next
- In the next window, click the Browse button and navigate the CSV file to upload and click Next to import NSF files into Outlook
- Now, select any of the Outlook folders to save the exported data and hit Next as shown in the image below
- From Import a File dialog box, tick the checkbox and tap the Finish button
- By this, all the data from the CSV file is imported to MS Outlook successfully. After which, one can easily access the IBM Notes data in Outlook
Hold on! Here comes the twist!
What are the Challenges faced in the Manual Solution?
No doubt, the native approach holds the complex steps, which makes the process tedious. This approach fails to transfer a large amount of NSF data to MS Outlook, hence it is less preferred by organizations when there are huge IBM Notes data, which is to be transferred to Outlook. Apart from that, if a user fails to implement the accurate step-by-step process, then there are chances of NSF file corruption. With this, it can convert only one NSF file at a time, which ultimately make the process more exhausting and time-consuming. Additionally, it is not possible to import corrupt NSF files into Outlook with this native workaround.
Then, what is the best solution to overcome these manual failures?
Expert Recommended Solution is Here to Beat all Manual Drawbacks!
With the help of this amazing NSF to PST Converter software, one can effortlessly import NSF files into Outlook. It offers a bunch of result-oriented features, which is induced with the simplified interface that easily helps a tyro user to adopt this tool. It is capable to convert the entire data from the NSF file such as emails, contacts, calendars, etc to Outlook PST format. Even after migrating the IBM Notes mailbox data to MS Outlook format, it ensures to maintain the original folder structure intact as that of the source format. Furthermore, one can easily manage the output PST file by splitting them into smaller or manageable sizes. Altogether, the tool is cost-effective which is efficient to export multiple NSF files to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and so on.
Finally, the Task is Completed!
For the purpose of migrating Lotus Notes to Outlook application, users are looking out for a reliable solution, which can effortlessly implement their need. Therefore to resolve this rising user demand, we have elaborated the solutions to import NSF files into Outlook. If you are not satisfied implementing the manual way, then this blog also recapitulates the best automated solution to overcome all sorts of manual failures.