Trouble Converting Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac? Know-How to do it
Summary: Are you facing issues while converting Mac Excel Contacts to PDF? Are you trying every possible manual solution to do the same but are unable to export it? If yes, then you have certainly in the right place as this article provides you with the best solution for converting Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac.
Why Preferring PDF Over Excel File
Excel files are one of the most widely used file formats for storing large amounts of data. But, the reason for transferring contacts from Mac Excel to PDF file is because it makes it easy for users to read the file or share spreadsheets with others. For example. An accountant converted the XLSX / XLSM file to PDF format to share the salary report with the employee. And, users can access a PDF file to receive and print.
Thus, in this following write-up, we will discuss the possible causes which can be the reason why users want to export Mac Excel contacts to PDF file format. Following this, the article contains an alternative solution to perform the conversion.
Reasons Why PDF is Better Than Excel
Electronic documents or eDOCS are only acceptable for professional purposes if the file is created in a format where the document cannot be modified or altered. This requirement can only be achieved by using PDF files. They can be used for the legal process. A few of the reasons are listed below.
- Easy creation
- Password encrypted
Due to the aforementioned reasons, many users have started finding and looking for methods to export XLS contacts to PDF on Mac. In this situation, users try to use the manual method to convert Mac Excel contacts into PDF format, which helps them fix any conversion problems.
However, this method does not provide 100% efficiency and guaranteed solution as some of the users may encounter conversion issues even after using the manual method. Therefore, to resolve this issue, we have come up with a solution, namely the Mac Excel Contacts Converter.
For Window Users
Steps to Convert Excel Contacts to PDF via Automated Solution
- Firstly, Install and Run Software into your device.
- Click Add File button, to add selected files which you want to convert.
- After this, select the PDF option to import into PDF format.
- Then, you will get 3 options to customize resultant file, select as per your requirement.
- Click Change option to provide the destination for converted files.
- At last, hit Export button to complete the process.
Advanced Features of the Tool
- Export Multiple Excel Contacts: The application offers you to transfer multiple Excel contacts to Adobe Acrobat format at once. Using this feature, users can perform bulk conversion in a hassle-free manner. This in return saves the precious time of the users in converting Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac.
- Converting Excel Contacts into Multiple Formats: After successfully adding XLS / XLSX / XLSM files into the software panel, the utility provides the option of multiple conversion formats such as PST, EML. MBOX, vCard, HTML and TXT. After that, the users can view the resultant files saved at the desired location.
- Offers Manual / Automatic Mapping Options: Another useful feature of this utility is that, it renders you to map the Excel Contacts both manually and automatically. Manually mapping the Excel columns can be a tiresome task. For this, we have provided the auto-map option. The software will map all the Excel columns of the selected files with the respected XLS columns.
- Filter Data using Date-Filter: The software enables the users to apply date-range based filter. With the help of this functionality, users can mention a time period from which the users want to convert data. By doing so, users can export only the required data. Hence, saves a lot of time for users.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.8 & Other Versions: This utility can be installed and operated on all the latest Mac OS X consisting of Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10: Yosemite, OS X 10.11: El Capitan, MacOS 10.12: Sierra, MacOS 10.13: High Sierra, and MacOS 10.14: Mojave. The software ensures that there will be no conflicts while converting Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac.
The conversion of XLS contacts into PDF on Mac OS can be a bit tricky and tedious task for a non-savvy person. But, with an appropriate approach, it becomes simple and easy. If users have to bulk convert Mac Excel contacts to PDF then, they should give the third-party tool a try.