How to Convert Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac?
Summary: Are you facing problems while converting Mac Excel to PDF? Are you trying every possible manual solution to do this but unable to export it? If yes, then you are definitely at the right place as this article provides you the best solution to convert Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac. Here, in this blog, we will discuss an expert and manual solution to export Excel data to PDF file format on Mac OS.
Reason to Export Excel File to PDF
Excel files are one of the most popular file formats for storing large amounts of data. But the reason to transfer Mac Excel contacts to PDF file is so that users can easily read the file and share the spreadsheet with others. For example, an accountant converted his XLSX/XLSM file to his PDF format to share a payroll report with his employees. The user can also access their PDF document to receive and print. This requirement can only be met by using PDF documents. They can be used in legal proceedings. Some of the reasons are listed below.
- Easy Creation
- Password Encrypted
How to Convert Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac – Manually
If you are looking for a free way to convert this XLSX file to PDF. You can then do this by getting any Excel document in PDF file format using the default options. Now, to know how to do this, follow the below steps carefully.
Note: To use the manual method, Microsoft Excel must be installed on your Mac computer.
- First, Launch Microsoft Excel your Mac computers
- Now, click the “Open” option from the left menu bar and navigate to the file you want to save as a PDF
- Once the file is open in Excel, go to the “File” option
- Now, select the print option from the file options
- Next, Click the Save as PDF option in the Print window
- Select a destination path to save the Excel XLSX file as a PDF
- Finally, click Save to save the files as a single PDF on your Mac desktop.
Limitations of Manual Method
No doubt, you can convert XLSX to PDF on Mac. But when you do this, you will find that you can only save one worksheet or workbook at a time. You cannot copy multiple Excel files at once because this is only possible for users who have fewer Excel lists to convert. Now, if the above method is not enough for you, read the blog because you are close to know how to convert various XLSX files to PDF on Mac without data loss.
Automatic Solution to Convert Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac
However, this method does not provide 100% efficiency and guaranteed solution as some of the users may conversion issues even after using the manual method. Therefore, to resolve this issue, we have come up with a solution, namely the Excel Contacts Converter Wizard. This tool gives you the ability to convert Excel file to HTML, MSG, TXT and other file formats without losing the integrity of the data.
Also Read: How to Convert Excel to vCard on Mac
Steps to Convert Excel Multiple Excel Contacts to PDF
- Firstly, Install and Run Software into your device
- Click Add File button, to Add selected files which you want to convert
- After this, select the PDF option to import into PDF format
- Then, you will get 3 options to customize resultant file, select as per your requirement
- Click Change option to provide the destination for converted files
- At last, hit Export button to complete the process.
Advanced Features of the Tool
- Export Multiple Excel Contacts: The application offers you to transfer multiple Excel contacts to Adobe Acrobat format at once. Using this feature, users can perform bulk conversion in a hassle-free manner. This in return saves the precious time of the users in converting Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac.
- Converting Excel Contacts into Multiple Formats: After successfully adding XLS / XLSX / XLSM files into the software panel, the utility provides the option of multiple conversion formats such as PST, EML, MSG, and TXT. After that, the users can view the resultant files saved at the desired location.
- Offers Manual / Automatic Mapping Options: Another useful feature of this utility is that, it renders you to map the Excel Contacts both manually and automatically. Manually mapping the Excel columns can be a tiresome task. For this, we have provided the auto-map option. The software will map all the Excel columns of the selected files with the respected XLS columns.
- Filter Data Using Date-Filter: The software enables the users to apply date-range based filter. With the help of this functionality, users can mention a time period from which the users want to convert data. By doing so, users can export only the required data. Hence, saves a lot of time for users.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.8 & Other Versions: This utility can be installed and operated on all the latest Mac OS X consisting of Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10: Yosemite, OS X 10.11: El Capitan, MacOS 10.12: Sierra, MacOS 10.13: High Sierra, and MacOS 10.14: Mojave. The software ensures that there will be no conflicts while converting Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac.
The conversion of XLS contacts into PDF on Mac OS can be a bit tricky and tedious task for a non-savvy person. But, with an appropriate approach, it becomes simple and easy. If users have to bulk convert Excel contacts to PDF then, they should give the third-party tool a try.