How Do I Batch Print MBOX File With Attachments? Get Easy Solution
Summary: Today’s post illustrates how effortlessly users can Print MBOX files with attachments. Many users might be unaware of the procedure to accomplish this task. In upcoming blog sections, users will explore multiple solutions to batch print MBOX emails without losing a bit of information.
MBOX is the most common file format utilized by numerous desktop and web clients. A situation often arises where users might need to print MBOX file content to standard formats.
The MBOX data file stores entire user data into a single text file and all the messages are listed one after another. Let’s check out the techniques that users will learn in these posts:
Expert Verified Solution to Batch Print MBOX Emails
EmailDoctor MBOX Viewer Pro helps printout and view MBOX file content into standard formats. The software ensures all the key attributes remain intact throughout the conversion and delivers precise results without losing any data files.
Additionally, the software works with various advanced algorithms that allow users to print MBOX files as “PDF,” or users can directly “Print” the messages into hardcopy using an external printer.
The software also provides other useful features, such as “Advance Search,” which lets users search data across the MBOX file with various sorting options. Also, users can insert bates number in the PDF file and change the page layout.
Note: At EmailDoctor, we value your money, and our team has introduced a demo edition of the toolkit for the user’s sake. The trial edition of the software works similarly to the licensed edition, but it allows the export of only a limited number of files from each folder.
Detailed Guide to Print MBOX File With Attachments in Batch
Launch toolkit on Windows OS, and carry forward the steps listed below:
- In the software first display, click on the “Add File” button and upload the data using “Add Folder” or “Add File.”
- Next, the wizard will scan your data and list all the stored directories. Users can select the folder message to preview message content.
- Next, click on the “Export” tab, select the required folders, and export type for good.
- Now, it’s time to apply the data filters and browse for designation location to print MBOX emails in batch.
- Lastly, click on the export button to start the conversion process for good.
That’s all about the automated solution to print MBOX files with attachments. It is the easiest solution to execute the process. Let’s check out how a manual solution can accomplish this process.
Manual Solution to Printout MBOX File to Local Computer
The manual solution to print MBOX emails in a batch consists of three methods. So, let’s check out the procedure with step number 1:
Step #1: Download Thunderbird and Add-ons:
Download Thunderbird from the mentioned link, then carry forward the steps for good:
- Open Thunderbird.
- Press the “ALT” key to view “Ribbon Bar,”
- Select Tools >> Add-ons >> and make a search for ImportExportTools NG and install it.
After this, restart the application and proceed to step number 2 to move forward.
Step #2: Import Mailbox File to Installed Application:
Now, it’s time to add MBOX file to Thunderbird using the add-on. Follow the steps to upload the data file.
- Run Application.
- Select the Mailbox, make a right-click, and select Import/ExportTools NG from the list.
- Afterward, select “Import MBOX file” from the list, select the required import option, and click “OK.”
- Now, browse for the MBOX button, and click on the “Open” button.
Now, users have access to MBOX file content in the desktop client. Next, users will learn techniques to print MBOX files in batches.
Final Step to Printout MBOX file Content
Step #3: Here, users will perform the final step to print MBOX emails:
- Again Open Desktop Client.
- Select the required messages which you wish to print.
- Made a right-click select “Save Selected Messages” >> “Save as PDF.”
- Next, browse the data folder to save content and click on the “Open” button to print MBOX emails.
That’s how you can convert MBOX files to PDF files using manual tricks. The manual method is relatively easy to use but has some significant drawbacks to print MBOX file.
Limitations Associated With Manual Solution:
- Technical Procedure
- Time Consuming and Lengthy
- User Need External Application to Execute Conversion
- The procedure Won’t Extract Attachments
- No Data Filters to Sort Emails
These are limitations that are associated with a manual solution. In contrast, the automated solution provides safe and secure results without error.
So There You Have It
MBOX is a default file format for multiple applications. If users want to print MBOX files with attachments, we have described a manual and automated solution to complete the process. Yet, the manual solution has some limitations that can be overcome using the earlier mentioned. Also, if you have any concerns about the toolkit, then feel free to contact us. Our support team is always ready to assist you.
Next Read: Free Solution to View Gmail MBOX File