Know the Uses of Busy Accounting Software on Mac / MacBook
Before starting with the actual process of using Busy on Mac, one needs to answer a few simple questions first:
Is Busy Available for Mac?
No, Busy is officially not available for Mac OS. Those who say otherwise are either scamming you or are simply providing a way to access Busy with a different approach without clarifying it.
Does Busy Software Work on Mac?
Yes, a solution does exist to make Busy Work on Mac, even though officially no Busy is provided to cater to Mac users’ needs.
You can try the alternative approach i.e., Busy Cloud Accounting, which enables users to use the Busy accounting tool on iMac/MacBook or other models. All you need to do is use Busy hosted on the cloud, allowing access regardless of your system OS.
Let us start with the explanation regarding how to use Busy on your Mac by taking advantage of cloud hosting solutions.
Our Solution to Use Busy on Mac!
A simple way to access the Busy accounting software on Mac is to host the software on Cloud (remote server) and then access it from your Mac machine. Since the tool is on the cloud, it is not dependent on your machine OS, and even if it’s running on Windows on the Cloud, you can still access Busy remotely without any concern.
Simple Steps to Get Busy software on Mac:
- Step 1: Fill up the query form to get in touch with the support team.
- Step 2: You will be provided with a list of options to get Busy with desired configurations on cloud.
- Step 3: Access the BUSY software via Remote Application or Web browser.
- Step 4: Finally, Work with BUSY regardless of your system’s OS.
That’s it. All your needs will be taken care of by the Support team and you will get online access to BUSY software to use on your MacBook or iMac without any underlying issues.
Get free demo session of using BUSY on Mac with desired infrastructure before going for the service.
Benefits of Accessing Busy from Cloud
There are a lot of benefits of accessing hosted Busy on Cloud / Remote sever:
- Remote access to BUSY on Mac (desktops/notebook), Windows, Mobile platform
- Highly Secure as BUSY server is stored in Tier 4 Data Center
- Get high performance specs on cloud regardless of your system to run BUSY
- Automated Busy data backup
- 99.995% Server Uptime with low upfront cost
- Print invoices and ledgers
- Real-time data synchronization
- Easy to work with BUSY in disaster situations like Covid Pandemic that requires ‘Work from Home’ situation
It is evident that Busy software is not available for Mac through official means. However, you can still use Busy on Mac through the cloud by using our solution. It makes it easy for users to run BUSY anytime, anywhere regardless of your system OS.