How to Unlock Password Protected PST File Without Losing Any Data?
Get the Complete Information in this blog about the How to Unlock Password Protected PST File?
MS Outlook is a very popular email client application, with the help of which you can send and receive mail to anyone very easily. By the way, MS Outlook gives a lot of security to its users, with the help of which the user can protect his account a lot. But this protection sometimes puts people or organizations in trouble.
You must now be asking yourself, “What exactly is the issue?” The first problem is that if a user has put a password on their PST file and forgets it, or the PST file gets locked for some reason, you can’t unlock password protected PST file without an automated tool.
There is also another scenario that a person who used to work in an organization for a long time, who now for some reason he leaves his organization, but he saves all his data in a PST file and locks it with a strong password. Now the biggest problem for the organization is how to unlock password protected PST file. Looking at all such problems, today we have come up with this blog in which you can unlock any Outlook PST file.
Best Way to Unlock Password Protected Outlook PST File
There are two methods to unlock password protected PST file and both those methods will work in two different scenarios. The first scenario is that you remember your password but due to some reason you have to change your password, then a manual solution is available for that.
The second scenario is that if you have any such PST file which is password protected and you do not even know its password, then in this situation you will have to take the help of EmailDoctor’s PST Unlocker Software. Because this software is capable of removing it no matter how strong the password is. Let’s look at both methods to unlock password protected PST file.
Method 1: Manual Solution to Unlock Outlook PST File
- First, open the Outlook application, then click on the File tab on the left side
- After clicking on the File button, select the Account Settings option, after which a new tab will open, select the Data Files option from the menu bar.
- After clicking the data files option, click on the Setting option and now a new tab will open, then click on the change password button
- Finally, enter the desired password then click on the OK button
Method 2: Automatic Solution to Unlock Outlook PST File Password
To unlock password protected PST file, you will need a reliable and best tool, with the help of which you will be able to unlock the password of your files. This tool takes complete care of your files while removing the password of your files, due to which your Outlook PST files are completely safe, and none of the data is lost. This software is very advanced, which you will know only after using this software, so this company gives a trial version in all its software so that the user can be satisfied that this software is absolutely perfect for his work.
Read Also: How to Fix Outlook PST File is Too Large Issue?
How to Use the Unlock Outlook PST File Tool?
- Firstly, download the software with the help of the download button and then install it on your windows platform
- After the installation hit the Add file or Add folder button for uploading the .pst file in the software panel
- Thereafter, click on the Remove Password button, now you can access your PST file in the MS Outlook application
- Finally, after the PST file’s unlocked, upload the PST file in the MS Outlook
Advance Features of this Software
- Unlock the password protection from the PST file.
- PST file password may unlock using this app.
- There is no need to install or configure Microsoft Outlook.
- It is capable of recovering any sort of password (including long, multilingual, and numeric).
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, and Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier versions.
I’ve covered situations for how to update your password and unlock password protected PST file in this blog. The first manual method is applicable only if you still remember your previous password is this relevant. However, you won’t be able to access your Outlook PST file if you forget your previous password. Install the software that this expert recommends for this.