How to Save Email Attachments from Outlook.com to OneDrive for Business?
Summary: Are you guys searching solution to save email attachments from outlook.com to OneDrive for business? If your answer is yes then this is the right place to get the correct solution for this query. Stay tuned with us and read complete blog for more information.
As we know that data is crucial for all of us. So, everyone thinks to save their data in best and secure place for long term usage. This is the major reason due to which this query arises in user’s mind. Let’s have a look on some real time user queries for better understanding.
User Query 1: “Hello guys, I am Adam Merchant and working in MNC company and I daily receive many emails. Recently I have hundreds of emails in my Outlook.com mailbox. Now I am looking for a way to save attachments from outlook.com to OneDrive for business to free up storage space. So, please suggest to me an easy and direct way to perform this task ASAP. Thanks in advance!!”
- Adam Merchant, United Kingdoms
User Query 2: Hi! My Outlook.com Account is not working properly. From past few days I am facing login and connectivity issues. So I want to save email attachments from outlook.com to OneDrive for business purpose. Can anyone please help me with a solution so that my I can save my Outlook.com email attachments into it for further work. Thank you so much.
- Harry, Australia
We all are about this fact that Outlook.com also known as Outlook.live.com, or Hotmail is a web-based email client which enables support to send and receive emails. Also, it provides many great features and mail server management as compared to the other web-based mail clients.
What are the Different Methods to Save Email Attachments from Outlook.com ?
There are multiple ways through which user can complete this task. Let’s have a look on the different techniques:
- Method 1: Save Emails Attachments From Outlook.com Manually
- Method 2: Automated Method to Export Outlook.com Emails
First Technique: How to Manually Perform this Task
In order to save emails from Outlook.com manually, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open browser and run https://outlook.live.com/owa/
- After that, Log in to your com account.
- Now, select and open the email attachment which you want to export.
- Right click on the attachment and user will see an option of Save to OneDrive.
- Repeat the above-mentioned procedure for saving the attachments.
Limitation of Using Manual Solution
The above-mentioned solution is only good for the users who wants to save few email attachments. But if you need to export multiple emails from Outlook.com account then this technique will take so much time. This manual method is not a reliable option to for our users. It has many drawbacks. So, we suggest you to go with the automated method to save email attachments from Outlook.com to OneDrive.
Second Technique: Save Email Attachments from Outlook.com to OneDrive Automatically
Outloook.com Backup Tool is a professional solution that can easily export Outlook.com email attachments to OneDrive. Also, this tool has some advanced features which will make this task of the user easier. The interface of this tool is also very simple and easy to use so that users who are not technically expertise can also perform this task of save email attachments from outlook.com to OneDrive for business easily.
Let’s have a look at the working and features of this tool in the below section.
Also Read: How to Export Outlook Web App Mailbox Easily?
How to Save Email Attachments from Outlook.com – Working Procedure
Users have to follow the below – mentioned simple steps for completing this task
- First, user have to run Outlook.com Backup Tool and log in with Outlook account.
- After that, select those email folders from which you have to save attachments.
- Now, select PDF saving option from the given drop list.
- After that, user have to enable save attachment on Disk option.
- Browse a location to save the resultant Outlook data.
- Click on Start button. User can see the live process on their screen.
Save Resultant Data to OneDrive Account
Now user have to follow these steps for accomplishing the task:
- Firstly user have to login to your OneDrive account.
- Now, click on the Upload option and then choose any of the mentioned options.
- File Upload – Use this option to upload the file only.
- Folder Upload – Use this option to upload the entire folder.
- After that, select the extracted attachments folder from the destination location to save Outlook attachments into OneDrive.
- Thereafter, click on the Open button and your uploading process will start automatically.
In the above blog post we have mentioned briefly regarding save email attachments from outlook.com to OneDrive for business purpose. There are multiple users who were facing issue in performing this process. Due to lack of knowledge users were unable to perform this task. Both manual and non – manual solutions are mentioned here in this post.
Users can easily complete this task without facing any issues. If still any kind of issue persists users can contact our live support team.