Top Solutions to Remove Watermark in PDF – Instantly
PDF watermarking is like adding a stamp or label to a PDF file. It can be a logo, text, or a pattern that shows if the document is private, has a copyright, or is linked to a brand. But, in many situations, users need to remove watermark in PDF.
Plus, they are curious to know about the straightforward method i.e. how to remove background logo in PDF and add logo to PDF file. Therefore, this write-up outlines the two different techniques to execute the watermarking procedure efficiently. You have to go through this guide thoroughly and explore the simple steps for the same.
Table of Contents
With no more delay, let’s dive right in and commence our journey!
How to Remove Background Logo in PDF? (Manual Method)
There is only one efficient solution to remove watermark in PDF which is Adobe Acrobat. With this solution, you can pursue the task but it is important to note that the Adobe Acrobat DC is a paid version. Plus, it seems complex and tedious to work with it. Also, there are many more limitations of this approach including:
- Complicated logos might not be removed perfectly.
- If the image quality is poor, results may not look good.
- Some PDFs may have restrictions, limiting the ability to edit.
- Highly formatted or complex documents may need advanced tools or skills.
Also read: How to Insert Image Signature in PDF?
Still, if you have a subscription to the same, then here are the steps to follow in the context of how to remove background logo in PDF:
- Launch Adobe Acrobat and open the PDF file containing the background logo.
- Click on Edit PDF in the right pane to access editing tools.
- Use the selection tool to choose the area of the background logo.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard to remove watermark in PDF.
- Make any necessary adjustments to surrounding content to maintain the document’s layout.
- Click on File and then Save to download the modified PDF.
- Lastly, review the document to ensure the background logo has been successfully removed.
Note: Need to keep a backup of the original PDF before making changes to prevent data corruption during the task.
Use Expert-Suggested Solution to Remove Watermark in PDF
The above shows that the manual solution to clear watermarks in PDF files is expensive and time-consuming. So, that’s why numerous IT professionals are considering opting for PDF Watermark Remover Software. This comes with a free demo version with which you can erase the Logo, Stamp, Digital Signature, and any type of image watermark in one go.
You can try its full version to get more benefits of advanced features, which is cheaper than Adobe Acrobat. Plus, you won’t face any type of hassle with this even if you are a naive user. You just have to download it from below and follow the step-by-step guidelines which are described further.
Why Opt for Mentioned Specialized Solution?
This tool has prominent features you won’t easily find elsewhere. It’s an all-in-one tool to remove watermark in PDF, especially when there is a need to clear a large volume of data simultaneously. Let’s have a quick look at some of the same:
- Using this you can remove watermarks effectively even if the PDF file is restricted or password protected.
- The most important thing is that this utility is compatible with all the Windows OS versions, so users can download it on any Windows machine.
- After completing the task, you don’t need to go anywhere to print those PDFs as the “Print” option is present for that.
- With this you can clear all the image watermarks whether it is JPEG/JPG or BMP format.
- This utility preserves PDF integrity, removing watermarks without altering formatting or restrictions.
Guidelines: How to Remove Background Logo in PDF?
Now, let’s proceed with the simple and secure step-by-step process to remove watermark in PDF:
Step 1. Download and open the tool for watermark removal.
Step 2. Add single/multiple PDFs using the ‘Add File(s)/Add Folder(s)’ options.
Step 3. Navigate to the location where your PDF files are stored, choose the files you want, and then click ‘Open’.
Step 4. Decide to save or print resulting PDFs, specifying the location.
Step 5. Click ‘Remove’ after setting preferences to complete the process effortlessly.
Must Opt: Discover the PDF Watermark Maker Software to embed any type of watermark in multiple PDFs simultaneously.
So There You Have It
This guide explains the two best solutions to remove watermark in PDF effectively. The initial option is Adobe Acrobat, known for its complexity and high cost. The alternative is a more preferred advanced solution available online. Plus, if you haven’t purchased Adobe Acrobat, you can try the free trial of the recommended utility to assess its advanced performance.