How to Migrate Network Solutions Email to G Suite? Best Guide
Network Solutions is one of the largest domain name registration companies that also provides various other services like web hosting, website design, email hosting, etc. However, after years of using its service users have now started facing various problems like security issues, server outage, unreliable service, etc. As a result many users now want to migrate to other email services like G Suite and in this blog, we will provide you with the best methods to migrate Network Solutions email to GSuite.
Table of Contents:
Reasons to Transfer Network Solutions to G Suite
G Suite offers a collection of various tools like Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, etc. that enhances the productivity and collaboration of the users. These tools can be used for various purposes like communication, content creation, storage, etc. Thus, there are many reasons why users want to migrate Network Solutions email to G Suite, let us have a look at a few of them.
- G Suite has various tools that allow the users to manage all of their data from a single place which helps in enhancing their work experience.
- Gmail is a webmail service that offers 15 GB of free storage space to all the users and on the other hand Network Solutions email service is paid and the features depend upon the type of plan you have taken.
- Gmail is a more secure email service and also has a very user friendly interface which helps in enhancing the user experience.
Now, let us move on to the best method that you can use to transfer Network Solutions to G Suite in an easy and secure way, in the next section.
Migrate Network Solutions Email to G Suite using Professional Tool
You can safely transfer Network Solutions email to Gmail with the help of the user friendly Cloud Migration Tool, a method that is recommended by professionals. This tool is useful in exporting multiple mailboxes with attachments from all IMAP servers to your G Suite account simultaneously. The tool also has various features like date filter and delta migration which allows you to migrate selective emails and only the new emails after the previous transfer respectively.
Step by Step Method to Transfer Network Solutions to G Suite
Now, let us move on to the step by step method that you can follow to easily migrate Network Solutions email to G Suite.
- Launch the professional tool on your system and then choose “IMAP” and “G Suite” as the source and destination respectively.
- Now, move on to the “Workload Selection” section and select the “Email” and “Date Filter” checkboxes in order to migrate only selective emails.
- Go to the “Source” screen, then select the “Other” option from the list and enter the source details.
- In the “Destination” screen, enter the destination details, click on “Validate” and then on the “Next” button.
- Select from the available two methods to “Add Users” from the source account and then import users through CSV.
- Next, enter the “Source App Password” of the accounts and click on the “Start Migration” button in the top right corner.
Why use Professional Tool to Migrate Network Solutions Webmail?
There are various reasons why using the professional tool is the best choice to migrate Network Solutions email to G Suite, let us see a few of them.
- This tool allows you to export multiple mailboxes with attachments from all IMAP servers to G Suite simultaneously in bulk mode.
- The tool provides you with an option to migrate all your data from various email folders like Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, etc. while maintaining the original folder hierarchy.
- You can take the help of its Delta Migration feature to transfer only the new data files after the completion of the migration process, in order to avoid the duplication of already migrated data files.
- You can use the Date Filter to migrate only selective emails from the source account and also retry the failed items or re-run the migration process to ensure zero data loss.
Due to the server outage and security issues many users now want to migrate Network Solutions email to G Suite, and to help them we have provided the best method in the article. You can use the professional tool recommended by experts in order to transfer Network Solutions emails to Gmail account in an easy and secure way.