How to Migrate Email from Zoho to Office 365? Top Solutions
Zoho is an Indian company that is well known for many of its web based services like note taking, invoicing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. which focuses on improving the work management and productivity of its users. Still many of them want to migrate their data to other email service providers like Office 365. So in this article we will talk about the top solutions that you can follow to securely migrate email from Zoho to Office 365.
Table of Contents:
Why Transfer Zoho Emails to Office 365?
Office 365 is known for providing various advanced features with a wide range of software services like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc. that helps in improving the productivity of its users. There are many reasons why users want to migrate email from Zoho to Office 365, so let us discuss a few of these in brief.
- Office 365 has a powerful spam filter that enhances the security of all the important data of its users.
- With the integration of various software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. users can improve their productivity as they can access all their data from a single location.
- It provides multiple subscriptions and plans suitable for every user and they can choose from them to avail the advanced features provided as per their requirements.
Hence, let us look at the solutions that you can follow to easily transfer Zoho emails to Office 365, in the next section.
Manual Solution to Migrate Email from Zoho to Office 365
There is no manual solution to directly migrate your Zoho emails to Office 365, however, it can be done by first exporting all your emails from Zoho in EML format. Then convert it into PST format and finally import this file into Office 365 to successfully migrate email from Zoho to Office 365.
You can follow the below mentioned step by step method to export your emails from Zoho successfully.
- Open the web browser on your system and then log into your Zoho mail account.
- Now go to “Settings”, click on “Mail” and then select the “Import/Export” option from the list.
- From the “Export” section select the folders from where you want to transfer your emails.
- Next, click on the “Export” button to start the process and you will be notified about the same by email along with the zip file link of your emails.
Perform Zoho Mail to Office 365 Migration using Professional Tool
The manual process to migrate email from Zoho to Office 365 is very slow and thus, time consuming with very high chances of email data and attachment loss. Therefore, an ideal solution for users will be to transfer Zoho emails to Office 365 in a secure way with the help of the professional Cloud Migration Tool. This tool can easily migrate single as well as multiple mailboxes from all IMAP servers simultaneously in a safe and secure way.
Step by Step Method to Migrate Email from Zoho to Office 365
Hence let us look at the step-by-step method following which you can easily migrate all your emails from Zoho mail to Office 365.
- Open the professional tool on your system and then move on to the “Setup” screen to select “IMAP” as source and “Office 365” as destination.
- Now, go to the “Workload Selection” section and enable the “Email” as well as the “Date Filter” checkbox to migrate only selective items from the source account.
- Click on the “Source” screen and then select the “Other” option from the “IMAP Server” list.
- Next, enter the required destination details like “Admin Email” and “Application ID”, and then click on the “Validate” button.
- From the “Users” screen select the ways from the available two options to import the users through CSV file.
- Now you need to enter the “Source App Password” of the accounts that you want to migrate and then click on the “Validate” button.
- From the top right corner, click on the “Start Migration” button and successfully start the process to migrate email from Zoho to Office 365.
Why use Professional Tool to Transfer Zoho Emails to Office 365?
The manual method is not the go-to solution for users because of its time consuming process and high risk of data loss. On the other hand, the professional tool offers a variety of features that help the users to successfully migrate email from Zoho to Office 365, let us have a look at a few of them.
- With the help of its concurrent migration feature the tool is capable of migrating single as well as bulk mailboxes from multiple IMAP servers simultaneously.
- It allows you to stop and re-run the migration process and you can also use the retry failed items option without the need to start with the migration process all over again.
- The tool supports delta migration which provides you with an option to skip the already migrated data and hence avoid the chances of data duplication.
- Some of you may not want to migrate your entire Zoho mailbox, hence you can use the date filter to migrate only those emails between the chosen from and to date.
Many users want to migrate email from Zoho to Office 365, and thus to help them we have provided both the manual as well as professional method to do so. You can also take the help of the professional tool so that you can migrate all the data from your mailbox in bulk in a safe and secure way.