Microsoft Teams Migration Tool – Migrate MS Teams Data Precisely
Thinking about migrating data between teams? And, not sure of the right tool? Here you will find the best Microsoft Teams Migration tool that will help you in creating Teams Migration Project Plan & Checklist to safely move your data without any data loss.
After the pandemic, Microsoft Teams has become the central part of almost every organization to host meetings, send important files, etc.
With time, Microsoft has improvised the Teams platform and made it easy to use. Also, in the MS Teams, you will find seamless integration with other Microsoft products.
Further, it is not hard to believe that this platform is generating more and more content by the minute. And, the content created on the Teams is more valuable than ever.
However, in the context of mergers or acquisitions, it becomes challenging for organizations to move the data between MS Teams since it stores data in various locations.
Luckily, to overcome the complexity of data migration, you can use the tried and tested Microsoft Teams Migration Tool. More importantly, it is recommended by many industry specialists.
Want to know more about this tool? Then, keep up with the article to discover further.
Noteworthy Features of Microsoft Teams to Teams Migration Software
- Transfer Teams, Groups, Files, Channels, & Channels Chats
- Also Move Team Site, Links, Members, & Member Permissions
- Offers Migration of Teams Guest Permission, & @Mentions
- Automatically Generates Teams & Channels at the Destination Teams
- Support to Transfer All Types of Teams i.e. Private, Public, & Organization
- Keep File Folder Structure, & Timestamps: Created & Last Modified Time Maintain
- Facility to Import CSV file to Map O365 Source & Destination Users, Teams, & Groups
- Move Channel Messages Body, From, & All types of Message Formatting
- Offers Migration of Files / Attachments, Emoji, GIF, Announcement
- Migrate Message Posted in Multiple Channels, Stickers, & Inline Images
- Support Delta Migration to Transfer Newly Received Data from Source Teams
- Support Various Office 365 Subscription Plans
- Windows 10 & 11 (64-bit) Operating System Compatibility
- Provide Support for Windows Server 2012 & 2016 Versions
The Detailed Features Of the Microsoft Teams Migration Tool
There are numerous benefits you can get after using the tool. Let’s have an in-depth discussion regarding the same.
#1 Extensively Migrate Teams Data
With the help of this teams migration software, you can migrate the entire Teams Folder that includes chats, group chats, shared files, channels, Teams Guest permission, @Mentions, Channel analytics, Teams site, etc.
Further, it gives the facility to transfer links, emojis, stickers, inline images, messages posted on multiple channels, etc.
#2 Allows Mass Migration of Microsoft Teams Data
How one wants to migrate the MS Teams data varies from user to user. So, by keeping that in mind, the engineers designed this tool in such a way that it allows users to migrate data in bulk.
More importantly, as soon as you log in with your O365 admin credentials, it will migrate the users and their content without causing any error or data loss. That means it maintains data integrity throughout the migration process.
#3 Easily Map Source and Destination for Migration
After you provide the source and destination admin login details and verify the user permissions, you will get three options to specify the source users. That is fetch, import & download template options. You can create mapping between users, teams, & groups using any of these options.
#4 Get Precise Report Post Migration
Once you start the Microsoft Teams migration process, you will get to see the details and the number of channel messages & files that are being moved from source to target.
Also, you can see the current status of the migration as well as can get a final summary report after completion of the migration.
The final analysis will disclose the names of channels, channel count, messages count, group count, files count, and time taken to complete the migration process.
#5 Facilitate Re-Run Migration
Another interesting attribute is that you can perform a re-run migration(provided you have not clicked on the ‘Mark as Complete’ button.)
The software provides three modes:
- Re-try failed items– It may happen that in the initial run, there might be some items that could not make it to the destination during the process. So, you retry those failed items.
- Re-run Full Migration– You can choose this option for the items that are being missed within the initial migration.
- Delta Migration- Run this option to migrate all newly arrived data in the source Teams. This is applicable if you at least once used this tool to migrate data between Teams.
#6 Fit for Various Office 365 Subscription Plans
You will find Microsoft Teams in almost every business subscription plan. Hence, the tool is designed in such a way that it supports various Office 365 subscription plans.
Why Use The Microsoft Teams Migration Tool?
Not just one, there are several reasons that drive the users towards trusting the migration tool.
Here are just a handful of principal elements.
- First of all, it is recognized by the well-known technological research and consulting firm, Gartner.
- Some users have concern that many migration tools collect user credentials like email ids and passwords. But, not this software. Moreover, the tool secures authorization with Office 365 via OAuth 2.0.
- More essentially, it migrates files without affecting the data encryption.
- Moving to the working and performance of the software, it shows high-performance nature.
- On top of it, the tool maintains the folder hierarchy in the SharePoint site.
So, you can say that the Microsoft Teams Migration Tool is reliable and efficient enough to ensure your data migration process is a success.
What Experts Have to Say About The Migration Tool?
Since there is no in-house mechanism available to migrate data from one Microsoft Teams to another, using the software is the only choice.
Even Microsoft itself suggests using a professional tool to carry out the complex task. And, searching for the right one is not easy.
So, after having discussions with hundreds of IT professionals and considering their opinions, one conclusion comes out crystal clear. That is, the MS Teams Migration Tool is the ultimate option you can rely on. Let’s have a look at a few acknowledgments by the industry leaders.
Customer Reviews for Teams Migration Software
“I was going through a tough time migrating teams channel to another tenant. But, luckily, found the teams migration tool, and successfully migrated Teams, Channels, Groups to the desired destination. The tool made the migration project fruitful, so highly recommend the same.”
“ Whenever I tried to look for a safe solution to migrate my sensitive information from one MS Teams to another, every time faced disappointment. However, I’m glad that my friend recommended this Microsoft Teams migration software. To my surprise, the software managed the entire process without causing any error. So, if you are searching for a reliable tool to transfer your data between Microsoft Teams, then opt for this tool.”
~ George Stawarski
You know, it’s a very complex task to move important data from one Microsoft Teams to another. It’s even harder to find a convenient solution. And, it’s natural to thoroughly research before trying any tool since the migration process involves your vulnerable information.
However, after reading the article, you may trust your instinct and try trustworthy Microsoft Teams migration tool for your data transfer project in MS Teams.