How to Import Gmail Emails into Yahoo Mail? – Solutions
Globally used, webmail service, i.e., Gmail is at best to be used by most Internet users. Gmail is one of the well-known services that have multiple features or better security functions. But still, sometimes, users who are using it for personal use will face a lot of issues as Gmail only provides 15GB of free storage space. On the other hand, if we talk about Yahoo Mail, then it provides 1TB of free storage space. That’s the main reason, users are searching for the query to import Gmail emails into Yahoo Mail.
One other reason for importing data to Yahoo is that it has the ability to fight against Cyber attacks more properly. This makes the users secure their data more properly with 100% safety and security.
Let us make your concern solve more properly.
Import Gmail Emails into Yahoo Mail- Manual Solution
There is one direct manual solution mentioned on the Internet that makes the users import the data instantly.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings >> Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Click on “Add a Forwarding address”.
- Enter Yahoo login credentials there.
- Then, click on Proceed.
- Copy the confirmation code that has been sent to your Yahoo Mail.
- After that, enter the code in your Gmail and verify.
- Check on the option “Forward a copy of Incoming mail”.
- And, click on “Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox” and Next.
- Save changes, and your Gmail emails will be successfully imported into Yahoo Mail.
Hence, this method is direct but you need to put much of your time and effort here. And, the novice users who didn’t have any technical knowledge cannot continue with this manual way.
Also Read: Apple Mail to Office 365 Migration
Transfer All Emails From Gmail to Yahoo – Better Alternative
One other alternative to this is to use the Perfect IMAP Migration Tool which is free to download. The utility works at its best and instantly bulk imports Gmail emails to Yahoo Mail. Other than that, it provides a flexible GUI that can be easily utilized by all Internet users. This software is developed with a high technological algorithm that has multiple features inherited from it.
One of the unique features is that even importing bulk emails, preserves the integrity of the data and will maintain a hierarchy of files or folders. Another is that it provides a Date Range Filter option that will carry out the emails of a particular duration. Works on transferring the newly arrived emails from Gmail account to Yahoo.
So, without wasting much time, put all the things in, start to continue exploring the mentioned tool to import Gmail emails into Yahoo. Although, it works flexibly on all the versions of Mac OS system.
How to Import Mail From Gmail to Yahoo? – Step By Step Guide
- Start running the mentioned tool. Choose the IMAP Host as Gmail.
- Enter the login credentials of your Gmail accounts.
- Then, in the destination IMAP account, choose Yahoo Mail. Enter the credentials.
- Valid both the credentials.
- After that, click on Add option to add more IMAP accounts.
- Click on the Advanced Settings option to apply the filters. Choose the duration or you can choose mailbox folders.
- Tap on Start Migration. The process will automatically start running and you can see the successful migration message on the screen.
Hence, all the emails along with attachments will automatically start transferring to the Yahoo Mail account.
In the End
Therefore, finally, we are at the end after discussing 2 perspectives on how to import Gmail emails into Yahoo Mail. You can continue with any of the solutions that match your needs and requirements. But after researching a lot from our side, we suggest you continue with the second mentioned solution that will work more properly and provide you better and instantaneous results. Apart from all, we had specially created this blog to assist our users more properly.