Complete Guide to Export Office 365 Calendar to Excel
In this article, we are going to explain the step by step procedure to export Office 365 calendar to Excel. Here is the complete solution for all the Microsoft Outlook users which is easy and simple to use.
Note: There is not any direct option to export the Office 365 calendar to Excel in Office 365 account. So, in this write-up, we prefer you the easiest and reliable way of exporting the Office 365 calendar to Excel on Mac.
Method of Exporting Office 365 Calendar to Excel
As we know that there is no other option to export the Office 365 calendar to Excel CSV file. Don’t Worry! Here is the solution to your problem. You can use our Office 365 export tool to export your Office 365 calendar to Excel.
Steps to Export Office 365 Calendar to Excel through eDiscovery
- Open Office 365 Admin center by entering reliable credentials for logging in your Office 365 admin portal
- Navigate Exchange Admin center option
- Click on Edit option to add the crucial role for this Discovery Management
- Make sure that Mailbox Import-Export, Legal Hold, and Mailbox Search roles are added by default. If it is not added just hit the ‘Add role’ button
- Add your account in the window in member’s list and click on OK button
- Again come to Exchange Admin center and select Compliance Management and click ‘NEW’ to launch the ‘In-place eDiscovery & Hold wizard’, Enter a name and click ‘Next’
- Then, choose the mailboxes for operating the search function. Select the desire mailboxes from the list
- There is an option if you want to export your Public content or to search for content that is in your ‘Public Folders’
- You can see some filter option to filter mail in the mail-box
- Click Finish to save your process
- The search setting display will appear after saving the settings and Now, you can proceed to the further steps
- Search status will also visual to your after completion of the process
- Now you can convert the result of your Office 365 calendar to Excel
Note: You should have to use the latest version to run this application
Expert Method to Export Office 365 Calendar to Excel
Using this method users can easily export Office 365 calendar to Excel. You need to follow the steps given below for exporting your Office 365 calendar to Excel:
- Download and launch the Office Export Tool in your Mac
- Fill the required credentials of Office 365 admin center
- Go to the File menu and select PST file format
- Enter the desired location where you want to store your file
- Click OK button to initialize the further process
Browse the destination folder and go to the resultant Office 365 calendar file. Now you can easily export office 365 calendar to Excel.
Features of Office 365 Export tool
- Download Office 365 emails, contacts into 4+ file formats
- Offers Pause and Resume of ongoing process
- Provide Exclude Deleted / Sent Items folder option which exporting data
- Additionally provide naming convention feature assist while managing bulk data
- Support all the latest version of Mac OS 10.15 & below versions
As we already know that there is no official way to export the Office 365 calendar to Excel. We would provide you the step by step process to export Office 35 calendar to Excel. This tool can export all your Office 365 calendars, contacts, emails into a CSV file format. Even a non-technical guy can export Mac Office 365 calendars in a trouble-free manner.