Best Image Converter Tool for Windows 11, 10 & Below
Plot: Today’s post introduces one of the finest image converter tool that the experts recommend for smooth and error-free conversion. Here, in the coming sections, users will learn about the advantages and pre-requisites of using automated solution on Windows OS.
Around 4.7 billion images are clicked or generated in a single day. The number goes up to 1.72 trillion per year. These pictures are saved or stored in numerous file extensions, most of which are raster-based or vector files.
What if you have to export any photograph or image to another extension. Well, multiple online platforms are available that allow image conversion, but they fail to maintain the resolution of image files.
Thus, to help users, we have listed one of the best picture converter wizard. This automated solution is available to convert Raster or Vector images to various standard formats without damaging the image pixels.
What’s the Best Image Conversion Software in 2022? Get the Best Solution Here!
EmailDoctor Image Converter Tool is the precise solution available in the market that allows photograph conversion without any file size limit. The toolkit supports all kinds of raster and vector photos and allows to export them across 15+ extensions.
The Picture Conversion Wizard also offers multiple functionalities depending on the format users choose to export data. For example: If you opt for “PDF” format, then users can “Create a single file for all images” or “Create an individual file for each image.” Also, users can apply restrictions or passwords to safeguard their data files.
The application is operable on all editions of Windows OS, and the GUI of the toolkit is easy-to-use that any novice can efficiently operate. Users can download the demo edition of Image Converter Software to evaluate its performance. The free toolkit allows exporting only five images to the required format.
How to Use Picture Converter Tool on Windows OS?
Download & Open the wizard on your machine, and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Image Converter Software, and continue with the demo edition for good.
- In the next window, the user upload the image file or folder as per requirement.
- Once you load the folder to the software panel, it will list all the pictures with file size.
- Afterward, select the “Destination Path” to “Convert” or “Print.” Select the location and move forward.
- The Picture converter toolkit now generates a preview of all the image files.
- In the next pane, users must select the saving option per requirement and apply the data filters accordingly.
- Click on the “convert button” to start the image conversion process.
That’s the automated solution to export photos to standard format without damaging data fields.
Why Image Converter Tool? Know Prime Functionality of Toolkit
- Fast and Secure Image Conversion: The Photo Conversion Wizard is developed with advanced AI and delivers accurate and precise results. The software is free from all types of bugs and errors.
- Raster and Vector Image: The image converter Tool is compatible with all Raster and Vector-based images. One can easily export the data in PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, TXT, JPG, JPEG, PNG, APNG, BMP, WEBP, GIF, TIFF, TIF, TGA, J2K, and J2P.
- Support Batch Image Conversion: The Picture Converter Toolkit allows the export of images in batch. The toolkit imposes no file size limitation. Any user can easily export any data file size without failure.
- Advance Data Filters: The image converter tool offers multiple data filters during the conversion. Users can set the Margin, Orientation, Security Settings, Image Quality, Re-size, etc. All the data filters depend on the export option for good.
- Windows Compatibility: The Image Conversion Wizard works with all editions of Windows OS. Users can easily access this application in 32 & 64-bit operating systems.
Questions? We Have Answers
Q) Does the Converted Image File Contain the Exact Image Quality?
Yes, the software ensures image quality before and after the conversion process and preserves all key attributes.
Q) How Do I Open Picture File After Conversion Process?
The Image Converter Tool allows setting the designation to save Output. After the conversion process, users can move to that location and access all the files for good.
Q) What’s the Minimum System Requirement to Run this Solution?
The minimum requirement to run this toolkit is:
- 100 MB of Disc Space
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 Core Processor @ 2.40 GHz
Q) Is it Possible to Adjust Image Size Using the Image Conversion Toolkit?
Yes, when you apply the data filters, users get the separate option to adjust the height, width, and size of the picture for good.
So There You Have It
This post has introduced one of the best image converter tools for Windows OS. Grab and download this solution free and export image files to various vector and raster-based formats with high resolutions. Install the demo edition of the software to know its functionality for good.
- Also Read: Guide to Export Data from PDF File