Where to Find Outlook PST File Storage Location? Complete Solution
Are you astounded where to find the Outlook PST files within the Windows file system? This blog will show you the easiest way to find the Outlook PST file so that you can copy it, move it, and work with it as per requirements
All MS Outlook users are don’t aware that email messages, contact, calendar, task, and other items are saved on the mail server on the local devices, or both. The Outlook emails and other folders are saved on the local devices in the Personal Storage Table (PST) file.
It is mostly outlined as a .pst file and is used for most of the MS Outlook accounts. Outlook Data files (.pst) are used for the POP and IMAP, cloud-based mail accounts. Whenever you want to create archives or backup outlook folders on your device, users want to create and use additional PST files.
So, this is all brief about MS Outlook and PST files to clear all the doubts. Furthermore, if you are looking for where to find Outlook PST file to solve this problem you can continue reading this blog.
Where to Find the Outlook PST File Using Manual Method
Here we will help you find the Outlook PST File location and stroll you through the process of changing the default location of the PST file. The Location will extend depending on the MS Outlook version that you are using such as in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003 on Windows OS. The default PST file location is:
- C:\<users>\<usersname>\Documents\Outlook Files
Second Manual Method Using MS Outlook
- Users can also find the Outlook PST file by following all these steps:
- Open your Outlook and click on the File menu option.
- Now, click on the Account setting option and click on the Account Information tab.
- Then, in the account setting tab, now click on Data Tab, Select the account you wish to explore, and then click on the Open file location button.
- After that, open the File Explorer tab, showing the folder location where to find Outlook PST file is found.
Where to find the Outlook PST files using Professional Solution
The Outlook PST Finder Tool for Windows is used in this solution, which avoids the need for time-consuming conversion. This application offers all of the greatest features needed to accomplish a seamless and quick locating of Outlook PST files. This software assures that no data is lost throughout the Finding process of the Outlook PST file data.
Users may freely download and export PST files to CSV file format with this application. By sending the relevant information of the PST file. Users may also rely on the tool to keep their personal information secure. A data structure is maintained by the software as well. When you have a lot of data in MS Outlook, the software also exports your contact in a CSV file and changes your destination location while using the copy option.
- Download and Run the utility in your operating system.
- After that, check the admin box and click on Find Option. Now, fill in the Device User Name and Password (if you want to have the device user name and device password then fill in whatever you want to and check all drives option.
- Then the Software will find Outlook PST files from all your devices.
- After that, the software will successfully find the PST file from find Outlook PST File and click the Ok button.
If you need to Copy the PST files directly from the application to your preferred path you can use the Copy Option from the Menu bar.
Note: If you want to export a CSV file from a PST file then the tool will easily find it.
In this blog, we will talk about where to find the outlook PST files. With the Manual Method and Professional Solution. The Manual Method is best and free but it has some hassle for non-technical people. So it’s better to continue with a Professional solution. Even, if it’s a free trial demo version that exports PST files first 25 emails and checks the tool benefits. Then, if you are happy and fulfilled with the free demo version then you can continue with the license version.