How to Import VCF to Office 365 – A Complete Solution
Are you looking for a solution to import VCF to Office 365? If yes, then you will get the correct answer to your request here. This blog discusses the quick and effective way to move a VCF contact file to Office 365.
Let’s understand the topic with the help of the query:
“I have a VCF file containing lots of contacts and information about other people. Now I want to export all of them to my Office 365. However, after trying a method, I lost some of my important contacts. This time I need an expert method that can import all contacts easily and safely. Can anyone tell me how to transfer VCF to Office 365? “
Why We Need to Transfer VCF File to Office 365
- Office 365 is a cloud-based platform that can be used by multiple organizations. It is also known as SaaS-Software as a service solution, which allows users to log in and use cloud-based applications such as email, calendar, and desktop tools.
- Office 365 is one of the best cloud-based applications that play a key role in increasing a company’s productivity.
- It has various built-in functions and applications that make data storage secure and speed up the transfer of important information.
- On the other hand, vCard VCF is a virtual business card that contains the contacts and basic details of those contacts.
- So it is very important to transfer contacts to Office 365 so that the user can access all the contacts.
How to Import VCF to Office 365 Account?
This section describes the easiest way to import contacts from your VCF contact into Office 365. The entire process is divided into two main steps.
- Convert VCF File to PST Format
- Import PST file into Office 365
# Method 1: Convert VCF Contacts to PST
First, you need to convert the VCF contact file to PST. Next, you need to import the converted contacts into your Office 365. Let’s get started.
As mentioned in the blog above, there is no direct way to import VCF into Office 365 without changing the file format. Therefore, you can use VCF to PST Converter to convert multiple VCF files to PST files with all details. It also guarantees that no data will be lost during the VCF conversion process.
1: First you need to Download and Install Software on Your System.
2: Next, Add file or Add Folder to load VCF files
2: Click the Radio button for the PST file. Then click on the “Explore” button.
3: Select on the “OK” button on the user interface of the software
4: Now, choose the Export button.
# Method 2: Import PST File to Office 365 Account
- Firstly, You need to Open your Office 365 Account.
- After that, Select the File button and then click on Open and next to Import.
- Next, in the Import and Export Wizard, button Import from another file or program, and then click Next.
- Proceed with Outlook Data File (.pst), and Next tap on the Next button.
- Then, set the choices for importing items.
- Finally, click Finish.
Highlighted Features of this Utility
- Support to convert VCF to CSV Outlook PST in bulk
- Allow to sort contacts within vCard file in any desired order
- The software provides to split large VCF and combine multiple VCF files
- There was no limit on the number of contacts to be exported.
- The tool works fast without any interruptions
- Maintains complete originality of contacts
- Accuracy is maintained through conversion
- Compatible with vCard files such as Outlook, iCloud, Skype
In the blog described above, we have provided you with the best solution to import VCF to Office 365. The manual solution puts your data at risk, so it is better to choose a reliable method for VCF file converter. A free demo version can be downloaded without investing a single penny to verify the functionality of the utility.