Export Outlook Email with Date and Time – Just in 5 Minutes
From multiple queries, we found that there are many users who are searching for a solution to export Outlook email with date and time but unable to find any reliable solution. So in this article users will get to know the outstanding methods both the manual method and the automated solution. One can choose any of them as per their needs.
Advantages of Exporting Outlook Email with Date and Time
- By converting Outlook emails with date and time you can get your document in electronic file format (PDF) which is independent of hardware, software, and your operating system.
- This is a free file format while comparing to Outlook.
- One can secure their PDF file by user-level or owner-level password.
- Users can also permit users to edit, print, etc. as the security settings of PDF files do not remain constant.
Export Outlook Email with Date and Time
As the users need to convert their Outlook email with date and time so in the upcoming session we will provide you two methods for this conversion. Follow them carefully.
Method 1: Manual Method to Convert Outlook Email with Date and Time
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your Machine
- Click on the Email message that you need to convert with the date and time format
- All your messages will be opened in the reading pane
- Navigate the File menu and choose the print option
- A print window will appear on your screen
- Click on PDF from the drop-down menu and choose the save as PDF option
- Now you need to provide the name for your resultant file and choose the saved location
- Hit the Save button
All your Outlook emails are finally saved into PDF format at your selected location.
Note: Manual method is convenient for exporting few Outlook emails but while talking about the bulk conversion then it may lack or take a lot of time during the conversion so we recommend you use the third party tool as the bulk conversion is not possible with the manual method. Also, our tool is truly tested by our experts as there is not any chance of data loss or file corruption.
Method 2: Convert Outlook Email with Date and Time using Automated Tool
If you are searching for a convenient solution to export Outlook email with Date and Time without any data corruption or data loss concern, then you should use this amazing automated tool. This tool can export your Outlook emails in bulk to any file format like PDF, PST, MBOX, HTML, and many others. It supports bulk conversion without any data loss. With emails, this tool also export contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, in PDF file format. While converting the file to PDF this tool also provides you the options to set file margin, page layout, size, bates number, etc. It is compatible with the Outlook versions of 2019, 2016, 2011.
Working of the Tool
- Download and install Mac OLM Converter Tool
- Hit the Add File button to add your OLM file to the tool
- Enable the radio button of PDF file format, the user can also choose the Maintain folder hierarchy option
- Click on the Advanced settings button, here you can select the settings as required
- Browse the destination location for your resultant file
- Hit the Export button to complete the task
- A message will appear on your screen showing the message “Export Process Completed Successfully.”
Go to the destination folder and check the exported file. This is how one can complete exporting Outlook emails with date and time in Mac OS X.
Mac Outlook is a world-leading email client but somehow users want to export Outlook email with date and time in Mac OS X. Therefore in this article, we have discussed both the automated and manual solutions. Users make their choices accordingly. The automated tool is the simplest way to export Mac Outlook emails in Mac OS X. Users can also download and try the automated tool-free edition.