How Can Lotus Notes Open MSG Files? A Complete Guide
Get the solution for the most asked question of “Can Lotus Notes Open MSG Files” from this blog.
There are many queries where a user needs to open .msg files. However, they tried several times but failed miserably and sometimes they lost the important information which they were trying to open or convert in the IBM Lotus notes. Let’s look for a solution for which a user is looking.
Instant Solution: If you want to open the MSG Files only then you can also download the MSG Viewer Software.
“Hello!! As I have many MSG Files stored in my local device and now I want to convert them in Lotus Notes. I tried to search for the manual method by which I am able to convert those .msg files but I couldn’t find any. So, please suggest to me any reliable solution by which I am able to migrate MSG Files to NSF.”
It is very obvious that the aforesaid query arises because people want to open MSG Files in Lotus notes with their attachments. It sounds easy but this task is hard while converting. Since many users are using Outlook and they are containing MSG files but what if, a user wants to open those Outlook messages in Lotus Notes. In this article, we will discuss how exactly a user will find a solution and what technicalities a user will face?
Can Lotus Notes Read Outlook Messages?
No, Lotus Notes cannot read the Outlook Messages because .msg is a single file that is produced by MS Outlook only. So, manually it is impossible to import msg files into lotus notes.
Up next! The Story is Revolving Around MSG and NSF
Although there is no system for this kind of task, there is a way by which you archive the results. However, the Lotus Notes reads MSG files only when it is imported into the readable format of Lotus Notes which is in NSF.
Since file-to-file conversion is a tough task. But here is a solution to convert multiple MSG files to NSF file format. This utility resolves the query can lotus notes open MSG Files. This task is just a matter of a few minutes. Once the MSG files are successfully converted in NSF then you can proceed to import those converted MSG files into Lotus Notes. In addition, the tool also provides you the feature to convert MSG data files to EML, PDF, PST, Office 365, CSV, and more.
Solution for the Mentioned Issue
Outlook MSG File Exporter is the turning point of this story in that it is the best solution by which a user can resolve their query. This software has the capability to convert your Outlook single message into many different file formats. Let’s check out the features of this solution
Major Virtues of this Outlook MSG Software
- Convert MSG Files With Ease: This utility delivers the benefits of converting Outlook Messages to multiple file-formats including PST, MBOX, EML, vCard, etc.
- Infinite Conversion in One Time: Convert unlimited files in any other format with just a few clicks. This tool has a super-easy interface.
- Filter Options for Conversion: The Outlook Message Converter makes the conversion process easier and also offers multiple filters which make the data more precise.
Let’s jump to the part of the steps for processing to convert Outlook MSG Files to Lotus Notes
Processing Steps for Desired Conversion
- Download the Outlook Messages to NSF Application
- Add File(s) in the interface of the software
- Select the preview modes before converting the files
- Choose the File format by clicking on NSF
- Fill the Advanced Settings
- Moving on, browse the Destination Path
- Later tap on the Export radio button
- Open your converted MSG Files into the resultant folder
To Follow the full guide Click Here
Moving further in the Blog
We are going to explain another part of this story is to import NSF Files into Lotus Notes
Stepwise to Import NSF into Lotus Notes
- Launch IBM Lotus Notes >> Tap on File
- From the list click on Import >> select the converted NSF Files
- After that press on OK >> later the file is successfully done tap on OK
In the end, your query is resolved of “can lotus notes open .msg files” by this procedure
So There You Have It
Through this above article, we tried to resolve the query on “can lotus notes open MSG files”. We hope you get an automated solution by which you can easily complete this task without data loss and file corruption. A trustworthy solution that ensures data safety with the folder structure has been given.