Access Database Password Remover – A Way to Remove Password from MDB File
There is a large number of users searching for an eminent solution to remove MDB passwords. So, we considered this issue and come up with the best solution to open an encrypted MS Access database. It is a third-party application named Access Database Password Remover Tool to easily decrypt any type of password within a few clicks. However, it consists of some more amazing features which make it unique as compared to other utilities available over the internet. Read the complete blog to understand how to remove forgotten passwords using one of the effective techniques.
Enhanced Features of Access Database Password Remover
- Supports MS Access 2007, 2003, 2002 & below versions
- Easily recover the different types of Access file password
- Option to recover complex Access Database passwords
- MS Access is required to remove the password for the MDB file
Unique Features of Access Database Password Remover
A lot of users faced an issue such as they lost or forgot the password of their protected database. In this situation, the automated technique proves helpful as it makes it simple for the users to remove passwords from the Access database file
- Remove Access File Password – Access password remover software makes a password-protected MDB file accessible. With the help of this amazing tool, you can remove passwords from the Access database 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, and below. The software helps to recover lost or forgotten access passwords.
- Instantly Decrypt MS Access Password – This tool is programmed by an advanced algorithm that helps to decrypt the tough passwords of the Access database file.
- Open Password Protected MDB File – Using this effective technique, you can quickly unlock the password-protected Access database file without any hassle. If in this situation forgotten password was created of alphanumeric characters, then this software is capable to remove the database files.
- User-Friendly Interface – This Access Password Remover Tool makes the recovery procedure easier for any user, and not tough to use. With only a few clicks users can instantly remove passwords from the Access database 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97.
- Unlock MS Access Backup Database Password – As we know, MS Access provides an option to create a backup MDB file. However, users also make those backup files password protected. In case, you lost the backup MDB file password, then the utility becomes an effective option to remove the forgotten password.
- Support Multiple Access Versions – MS Access password remover software is a Windows-based tool. It extensively supports Microsoft Access 2007, 2003, 2002, 2002, 97, and below versions to remove password from the Access database. Also, the tool can remove or reset the password of your MS Access database.
How to Remove Password from MDB File Efficiently
This software can quickly remove the password and open a password-protected database. Simply, follow the below-listed steps to perform the password recovery procedure:
- Step 1: Install and Run Access Database Password Remover Tool.
- Step 2: Click on “Browse” to add Password Protected Database File.
- Step 3: Hit on the “Copy a Password” option to copy the recovered Database password.
- Step 4: At last, “Paste” and Remove Password protection from MS Access Database.
Demo limitation – Free demo version of the MDB Password Remover tool only recovers the first 2 characters in the password.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Access Database Password remover tool help to retrieve any type of MDB password?
Answer – Yes, the MDB password remover software is programmed with the algorithms which facilitate quick recovery of any type of password of MDB file.
2. Does this Access password remover is effective to recover corrupted .mdb database passwords?
Answer – No, this tool only helps to remove or reset healthy MDB file passwords.
3. Does the Access Database installation is compulsory to open a password-protected MDB file?
Answer– Yes, the Access password remover software required the installation of the MS Access Database.
4. If I remove the MDB password using this tool, are there chances of data loss?
Answer – No, this Access password remover tool recovers lost MS Access password without any data loss.
5. Can I use MS Access .mdb file password remover tool in Windows Vista?
Answer – Yes, you can use this MS Access database password remover utility in Windows Vista. The tool supports all versions of Windows OS such as Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, etc.
A lot of users are stuck in this kind of issue and searching for an instant solution to remove forgotten passwords from protected MDB files. After reading this article, surely user can resolve their issue by using an effective technique named Access database password remover. The tool consists of the best set of amazing features which makes the entire procedure extremely efficient.