Open MSG Attachments Without Outlook
Are you stuck in a situation where you have to open MSG attachments without Outlook, then this write-up is totally for you. Here we are going to discuss the best technique to open multiple MSG attachments without Outlook. So stay with us till the end of the to know the effective solution.
Actually it quite easy for users to open MSG attachments in the presence of Outlook. Just you have to click on the file to open the attachment. Or if you have a huge number of MSG files, then simply import the MSG into Outlook and you are ready to open MSG attachments. But if in the absence of Outlook it is quite a difficult task to do. Let’s see a user query to understand the situation.
Hi, One of my office senior send me a file that contains thousands of MSG files and he told me that open all the attachments and make a report from it. But the problem is that I don’t have Outlook installed in my system. So if anyone knows the solution to how to open MSG attachments without Outlook the please suggest to me.
Basically, open MSG attachment without Outlook is not a possible task. So to make this impossible task a possible task. Here in this blog, we are going to introduce an amazing attachment management utility that manages your whole Outlook attachments. Because without third-party tools it will not going to open So let’s dig deeper into the blog.
How to Open MSG Attachments Without Outlook?
To complete this task you can try the SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor utility. The tool comes with amazing features and UI that makes this software more popular between the professional.
Free Download Now Buy Now 100% Secure
It is capable to extract attachments from Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals. Along with that this software supports Outlook OST, PST, MSG, and BAK files. And easily extract multiple attachments from all the above Outlook files.
Steps to Open MSG Attachments Using Tool
1. Firstly you have to download the tool from the above download link or button
2. Once the downloading is done double click on the tool to install it.
3. After installation is completed launch the tool and selects the MSG radio button then Add File(s) or Add Folder option
4. Select the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option to preserve the folder structure during the process
5. Choose Extract Attachments from all Folders option
6. Now, click on the Change button to select the destination location
7. Choose Email option from Select Item Type
8. If you have to save attachments from a specific date range then you can select the date filter option.
9. Now, choose the Naming Convention for Attachments
10. After all the settings, click on the Extract button to save the attachments from multiple MSG files
11. Once all the attachments are saved at their destination place go and open the attachment.
Why this Software?
As we said above without the help of software you cannot open MSG attachments. But the question is how to select the best third-party software. And the answer is very simple the choose the software that gives you the best and exclusive features.
And the software we have used in this write-up comes with the most advanced and amazing features. Some of the prominent features are listed below
- This software is well capable to save multiple attachments at once from Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals.
- This tool comes with various filter options such as Date Filter, Category Filter, Size Filter, and Format Filter.
- It supports multiple Outlook files such as Outlook OST, PST, BAK, and MSG files and supports all versions of Outlook
- Capable to maintain data integrity and folder structure
- This tool is capable to extract attachments from the long path file name and from the folder name
Let’s Wrap up
Nowadays due to work from home situation, there are many users seeking a way to open MSG attachments without Outlook. But due to a lack of knowledge, they are not able to open it. So, here in this write-up, we have discussed the best way to view and save MSG attachments in the absence of Outlook.