If you are here then, it might be possible that you are seeking for a quick solution to merge PDF files into one? Through this write-up, we are going to discuss the best possible ways to merge all your PDF files into one. So keep reading the blog to get a fruitful solution.
Basically, PDF or portable document format is a universally accepted file format due to its portability, smaller size, and easier to use. The best part about the PDF is that one can easily use it on any platform with Mac OS, Windows, and mobile platform.
But, when these files are available in a large number, then it becomes too difficult to manage multiple files. In that case, merging PDF files into one is the best move to tackle the file management issues. There are also some other reasons that force users to merge PDF files.
• Sharing a single PDF file is easy rather than multiple files.
• File handling becomes much easier by saving the data in one place.
• Rapidly print the PDF file when the file is consolidated.
Well, in the upcoming segment of this blog, we are going to discuss some troubleshooting techniques to resolve this issue.
With Adobe Acrobat Pro users can efficiently merge PDF files into one by following these steps:
Note: With Adobe Reader users can view, comment, and print PDF documents. It does not provide any extra features as Adobe Acrobat pro does. Thus, to merge PDFs, it is necessary to have a full version of Adobe Acrobat pro. But it will cost you more than some other automated tools.
With PDF Merge Software you can easily combine PDFs together without distorting the file format of the original document. This utility is simple enough so that all users can use this without any hassle. It is a cost-effective solution that allows you to merge multiple PDF files into one on Mac as well as on Windows system. Along with this, users can split large PDF into multiple files with the tool. More so, the software is compatible with all versions of Adobe PDF documents. You can download the free version of this utility from here:
If you want to merge PDF files in Mac, then you can try the Mac version of this tool.
Steps to merge PDF files into one using the tool
1. To start the procedure, download and install the software.
2. Now, run the tool and click on the Merge option.
3. After this, click on Add File(s) or Add Folder option to select PDF files that need to be merged.
4. Choose a merge option from Split Merged PDF by size or Merge PDF by page range.
5. Choose destination path either create new PDF or Merge in Existing PDF option and then click on the Merge button.
Whatever be the reason for the merging of PDF files. Here, in this write-up, we have discussed the top two methods to merge PDF files into one. So, now you can choose any of the above-discussed methods as per your requirements.